Blondor developer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joz99

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I mainly use loreal products but want to give blondor powder a go, can I use my loreal developers with it as don't really want to pay out for the the developer when I'm only using it for the bleach x thanks in advance

Hi everyone, I mainly use loreal products but want to give blondor powder a go, can I use my loreal developers with it as don't really want to pay out for the the developer when I'm only using it for the bleach x thanks in advance

You won't get optimum results with the wrong developer. What exactly is your question?

What I'm trying to say is that if you don't want to invest in a bottle of developer, why bother experimenting with the product?

I was told with blondor if u don't use welloxon with it ,it won't activate the anti yellow molecules

Ive tried blondor wasn't keen but I didn't use welloxon developer.......

You really should use the matching developer for things.

They're made to work together as one.

Agreed!! It will work but not as it should!!

I've used blondor with cheap peroxide and it was really yellow and and then I've used it with welloxon and came out really clean

Having said that I've also used blondme with cheap developer and it came out totally fine it probably depends on the hair too tbh.

See I found with blondme it was the same as blondor used it with the cheap 6% it was very yellow then used it with the blondme 6% and it lifted perfect

I always get beautiful results with cheapo peroxide

I think it definitely depends, I sometimes use a cheaper one too although not recommended. Having said that a cheap 3% developer ive used in the past for darkening hasn't worked that well - lol live and learn!

Although I normally agree to using the same brand's developer, I eschew from that with some lighteners. For example, I like Joico creme lightener for some clients on scalp. However, their developeris so runny and cheap. I use Wella developers with a few different lighteners. Although with Silk Lift, I use their developers because they get it right and are beyond lovely.

Now with tint and demis, I always use same developers. Have to say I've been tempted to try Pastel with some demis, but I'll reserve that just for testing.

Oh, and I prefer Wella developers with lighteners compared to L'oreal. xx Just my opinion.

I was told with blondor if u don't use welloxon with it ,it won't activate the anti yellow molecules

What anti yellow molecules??

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1432057079.150131.jpg

I can't remember where there was talk of the BlondMe lightener being quite damaging to already pre lightened hair but ive just seen this on the website I haven't heard of it to assuming it's new - pre treatment to add before lightening! So glad big colour houses are finally doing something to make our lives easier!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1432072351.794295.jpg

Yeah they have like a spray in treatment for Virgin hair

Just Virgin??? As in can't be used on previous pre lightened or coloured?

Just Virgin??? As in can't be used on previous pre lightened or coloured?

I've only ever heard of it being used on virgin hair and heard Schwarzkopf educators say pre treatment to protect virgin hair so i'm not sure

Latest posts

Back