Blondor Seal & Care advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hbirdette292

Reaction score
Morning just wanted a bit of advice really! I’m about to move salons and will be using Wella from now on.
Sometimes when I have toned with Wella in the past I find it clings quite a lot to the clients hairline (more pigmented) and can end up looking a little patchy.... if I apply seal & care before I apply the toner is this something that would help it have more even coverage?
thanks in advance

Morning just wanted a bit of advice really! I’m about to move salons and will be using Wella from now on.
Sometimes when I have toned with Wella in the past I find it clings quite a lot to the clients hairline (more pigmented) and can end up looking a little patchy.... if I apply seal & care before I apply the toner is this something that would help it have more even coverage?
thanks in advance
Yes it will, it helps to shut the cuticle down so it will make the hair less porous. Just be careful that it doesn't affect toners on hair where the cuticle is naturally tightly packed.

Latest posts

Back