Blow dry at weave maintenance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashleydoll

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm wanting to start offering wash and blow drys at my maintenance appointments but could really use some advice. I do the micro sew in/la weave so at maintenance I remove each row, brush out any trapped hair and then refit. If I was to do a wash and blow dry would I remove the weft, wash the clients hair and weft and use a mask on the weft; then dry the clients hair in sections and replace each weft as I move up the head (so the weft hair would still be wet when being applied, then blow dried once attached to the scalp) ??? Orr would I be best drying the weft whilst it's not attached to the clients head and then reapply once dry? Orr do I do the maintenance and then wash and blow dry after the weft has been reapplied?
Also if anyone has any recommendations on good shampoos, masks and brushes I'd be very grateful.

sorry if I'm not making sense, my heads pickled

Thanks so much for any help xx

Refit then wash and blow dry

Refit then wash and blow dry
I agree, however you run the risk of clients turning up with really manky hair as "I thought as you were washing it I'd just leave it. I washed it a week ago"

Thanks so much for your help guys! Wee superstars xx

What products for ypu use ?

Latest posts

Back