Blowouts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXxCaZxXx

Reaction score
Good morning all, can someone point me to some courses or YouTube videos on how to do big blowouts? I want to know how to do stuff like this and have it stay
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1478599492.302453.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1478599508.254394.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1478599544.115545.jpg

I'm not a hair dresser, this is for my girls, I've recently sent them on a few courses but their finishes are still not to my standards

The top pic isn't just a standard blow dry... This has been put in big rollers and back combed on the crown...

Second pic....The hair has been blast dried back and sprayed with hairspray in the hair line then the weight of the remaining hair falls forward (so to speak ) creating the volume....

Third pic....the fringe has been blowdried on a round brush flicking the fringe up and out, the volume on back of the crown you can plainly see that the hair has been pulled back, raised slightly and clipped in place.

Your best best is just YouTube search... Bouncy Blowdries
Please remember a perfect bouncy blowdry won't happen over night. If your girls ate not used to them. Maybe invest in some training heads they can practice with.

Second pic looks like a set to me......As advised above, dolly heads and practice, practice practice.:D

Latest posts

Back