Blue Hair Colour!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirstie77

Reaction score
hi geeks,

i wonder if you can help....I have no doubt you can this website is AWESOME!

I have a client for this week who has very short spikey hair and wants to go chocolate brown (she is about a 5 naturally) and some of the tips on the top of her head bright bright blue! (I know!!:rolleyes:)

Anyway i was wondering if you could advise me on a manufacturer of bright blue? I've been having a look round and will keep looking but well to be honest i'm getting a bit fed up with it now.

Also i only qualified in December and this is the first time i have done anything like this so i was planning on doing a full head colou then putting a cap on and bleaching the tips and then addi9ng the blue. Is that pretty much how you guys would do it?

Any advice is GREATLY appreciated.

Kirst xx

Bright blue awsome my son just got is bright blue
& my daughter got bright pink way awesome

imo, fudge is the best product for bright hair colours! :D and ive had alot!

haha!

you can get it from sally's :) but you should warn her it will fade very very quickly...

i think the cap or if she jsut wants the tips done maybe a shoeshine?

im not qualified quite yet so this is jsut what i would do in college....someone might be better to help!

:)

why dont you just cut the tip
thats what i would do but i dont no anything about hair

Hi Kirst , to get it quite a good blue you would have to lift it to past the orange shade or it may turn a greenish blue ,
perhaps do some test peices first

if is lifts up to a decent yellow blonde on the tips then you could pick more of a purple sort of blue
or mix a bit of purple with the blue
as this will counteract any yellowy tinges for you :hug:

Manic Panic is by far the best avant-garde color out there, I've used it on myself in the past, it lasts quite a while if processed with heat. Clairol's Jazzing is a close second although there are only a handful of shades still available, I think they still manufacture "Ink Blue"

Latest posts

Back