blue nails and claw nails.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynn@harvs

Reaction score
A client has asked me if I would give her sister a manicure. Unfortunately, she has both 'blue' nails and 'claw' nails and is extremely self conscious of them. She is so embarrassed by them that she will hide her hands when she's out in public. She would love to be able to wear polish but feels it attracts even more attention to them.

Apparently, she is so self conscious of her nails that she may refuse to come for a manicure anyway but that would be such a shame.

Has anyone here ever worked on a client with nails like this? If anyone has any ideas/advice I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Lynn

By blue nails do you mean poor circulation making them look blue around the cuticle??

If so my best friend and FDFC model suffers from this really really badly, so I warm up a couple of wheetie mitts for her and she rests whichever free hand she has on, or under, it to keep it warm - it's also a pain for me as her really cold nails play havoc with my mix ratio :confused:

She gets all snuggly and dozes off, so it must work OK :lol:

If that's not what you mean then ignore me completely :o

Tina
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back