blue nails and cold fingers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
I have a client who has been having this problem for a few months now, i have asked her to mention it to her doctor but just thought i would post on here in case any has any idea's.

2 of her nails go blue and both those 2 fingers are ice cold to touch...the other nails and fingers are normal. she said there is no pain and it happens a couple of times a day. The 2 fingers are pointer and middle finger of right hand.

it doesn't effect her overlays at all, but just wondered it anyone had heard of this..?

thanks x

Sounds like a circulatory problem or possibly a trapped nerve... you did the right thing by advising her to see her doctor x

Sound like a nerve Good Job Being aware. you should let her know it can turn into something worst and she realy should see a doctor

I have a client who has been having this problem for a few months now, i have asked her to mention it to her doctor but just thought i would post on here in case any has any idea's.

2 of her nails go blue and both those 2 fingers are ice cold to touch...the other nails and fingers are normal. she said there is no pain and it happens a couple of times a day. The 2 fingers are pointer and middle finger of right hand.

it doesn't effect her overlays at all, but just wondered it anyone had heard of this..?

thanks x

she needs to see her g.p
any number of things can cause it
raynauds
heart, respiratory problems, thyroid problems and bad circulation.
she would need her 02 sats measured
one for the g.p i think...........

she needs to see her g.p
any number of things can cause it
raynauds
heart, respiratory problems, thyroid problems and bad circulation.
she would need her 02 sats measured
one for the g.p i think...........

totally agree with joanne...could be anything that has already been mentioned ...hope your client listerns to your advice and goes to her g.p. xx

Yep, good advice to go along to the docs, otherwise it could be Raynauds, my brother suffers and when it is cold his hands are terrible, Im not sure if there is much they can do for this? V Hunter has Raynauds so maybe she could advise further, its not something I really talk to my brother about tbh!
Hope she gets it sorted out though xx

Latest posts

Back