Blue to blonde, plus I’m pregnant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casey99

Reaction score
Okay so I let my practicing friend bleach and dye my hair what was supposed to be a blue toned lavender and it ended up practically pink and purple, SO I dyed over my hair with ion color brights in sapphire a few days later. It’s been a about 2 months and it’s faded to a blueish green toned color, I am also 3 months pregnant so I don’t want to use anything harsh, I just want to know the best way to lift this color from my hair that wouldn’t be harmful. I don’t care if it’s an at home hack or if it’s product I can buy I just need help bc i don’t want this color in my up coming gender reveal and baby shower!!

I wouldn’t worry, you’ll presumably be cancelling any gender reveal/baby shower party in the circumstances?
stay home and stay safe.

I wouldn’t worry, you’ll presumably be cancelling any gender reveal/baby shower party in the circumstances?
stay home and stay safe.
Even if the gender reveal were to be cancelled which is very small I would still want to make a video to send to my family, also the baby shower will be in September which we should not still be quarantined lol, just want the blue gone.

You’re going to need a good experienced colourist to tackle that. It’s definitely not a diy task.

Latest posts

Back