BlueSky gel nail colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GypsieHair

Reaction score
Heyyy Girls. I'm just looking for advice really and thoughts on the BlueSky Gel Nail Colours. Pros / Cons. Has anyone had any bad experiences with them & would you recommend them for paying clients? Thankyou xxx

If you do a search, you will probably find 50 threads on Blue Sky.

So I have been using various brands to try find my favourite, I think with blue sky you get what you pay for, whilst it is under half the price of brands like opi, it takes more coats to get a good coverage for most colours, it does however cure well and I don't find people get lifting with it.
However there are a lot of dodgy retailers around for it, do make sure you buy from a good supplier (same with opi, gelish ect. ) and it isn't as well thought of, both by nail techs and clients.
So in short, if you want a couple colours to dabble with, or to use on acrylics or practice with they are perfectly fine products. However you can't advertise that you use a professional only, well thought of product. (FYI they do have some pretty awesome colours, I love the thermal colour change ones for something fun)

So I have been using various brands to try find my favourite, I think with blue sky you get what you pay for, whilst it is under half the price of brands like opi, it takes more coats to get a good coverage for most colours, it does however cure well and I don't find people get lifting with it.
However there are a lot of dodgy retailers around for it, do make sure you buy from a good supplier (same with opi, gelish ect. ) and it isn't as well thought of, both by nail techs and clients.
So in short, if you want a couple colours to dabble with, or to use on acrylics or practice with they are perfectly fine products. However you can't advertise that you use a professional only, well thought of product. (FYI they do have some pretty awesome colours, I love the thermal colour change ones for something fun)
Thankyou for your help... it's much appreciated, I'm going to get a few BlueSky colours to just practice & I do like the sparkly ones. So many to choose! I'm booked onto a Harmony Gelish Course so once I have completed that I will stick to the Harmony Gelish brand as I want to maintain a professional service to clients. Xx

Thankyou for your help... it's much appreciated, I'm going to get a few BlueSky colours to just practice & I do like the sparkly ones. So many to choose! I'm booked onto a Harmony Gelish Course so once I have completed that I will stick to the Harmony Gelish brand as I want to maintain a professional service to clients. Xx

Don't waste money buying a different brand to practice with, they all apply differently.

Latest posts

Back