Bluesky shellac facebook page, report!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Faylizzie

Reaction score
So this page appears to be advertising blue sky shellac and encouraging people to buy it from them and or eBay. The name of their page is also 'shellac' giving false advertisement to the general public and also a lot of my clients asking why I don't have these new colours yet.
I've reported the page to facebook but think everyone else should to!

Should I also report to S2!?

2 of my clients even with the lectures ive given have bought from them :/ makes me cross! My entire news feed is people liking and sharing this page!

I would like to comment on the picture to make people aware but know it will get removed instantly!

Xxxx

I have removed the link and the picture...after all no need to advertise them on here ;)

Reporting to S2 would be a good idea, as I am sure some court case has been won recently by CND and Bluesky can no longer use the Shellac name.

Ahh sorry didn't think of that! Just thought the more people to report it to facebook the better! Xxxx

There are hundreds of gel polish companies out there RE: Bluesky, CCO, etc and they are clear with their name, its not a CRIME. However its up to the you the CONSUMER to be aware of what you are buying and research. enough into the product

There are hundreds of gel polish companies out there RE: Bluesky, CCO, etc and they are clear with their name, its not a CRIME. However its up to the you the CONSUMER to be aware of what you are buying and research. enough into the product

A student I know bought the CCO brand and she asked me for help as it was lifting!!! Of course I told her to use CND the real thing and she would have no problems.....

I had a really good look at the bottle and could not believe my eyes the CCO is a pure copy right down to the Patent number!!! Only difference was China Patent Pending not US Patent Pending :rolleyes:

CND you have my support to get this business to be up front that this is not CND Shellac but their own make of a different product that is very much not the same!!

xx

Unless they're claiming it's CND shellac, they're not doing anything wrong. Shellac is a word that is used widely for a variety of products.

Just make sure you educate your clients to be able to recognise CND Shellac as apposed to Carbon Copy Of (CCO) Shellac.

Latest posts

Back