Bob the Builder...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

Its my little boys 2nd birthday in March (i cant beilieve hes nearly 2!). Anyhow he is Bob the Builder mad, & i was wondering if any of you have made your cake?

Any ideas please!

I bought my son a Bob the Builder cake in Tesco and I think M & S do one - very nice i have to say!

I always used make the kids their cakes when they were little, I was never very good at it but I just used to love it. I made my daughter a gingerbread Hansel and Gretal house for her first birthday and it took me so long I wouldn't let anyone cut it and ended up throwing it away when it was stale!!!
How daft are we?
Go on grab a book and try, I am sure Bob wont mind if he looks a little different and I am really sure your little man wont mind either!!
Good Luck:lol:

you can go to www.wilton.com/cake/index.cfm and they have the cake pans and decorating kits for a "do it yourself" Bob the builder. It's not too hard, I've done a couple of them. Scooby is a whole lot more time consuming, still not hard, just takes forever!! the recipes for frosting and the suggested tip sizes are included with the pans. HTH

My son is Bob mad too....He had a Bob cake from Tesco, and I can recommend www.newcron.com

It has pages of great Bob toys and they have some brill special offers. I bought loads from them at xmas. Only £4.99 delivery and it all arrived on time within 2 days. I would definately use them again.

Latest posts

Back