Bobbi Brown BB Cream

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spa Therapist

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for your opinions on Bobbi Brown BB Cream? Do you rate it? I have very fair skin which can look dull despite having a good routine (just my colouring)

Are there any other BB creams that you'd recommend instead?
I wear makeup for work but very rarely when I'm at home
Many thanks in advance :Love:

It's just a tinted moisturiser personally I did not rate it but I hear others do.

Thank you, I don't want to pay top price for something that is essentially the same as less expensive products so I'll see what others think too :Love:

I use the No 7 BB cream (the tinted one) and I love it. Never been one for make up but I started suffering with bad spots. I've been using this for about 6 months now and my skin has never looked or felt better. I usually buy the No 7 stuff when its buy 2 get one free, its usually about £15 a tube. So you get it for around a Tenner if you buy 3. X

Hope that helps some :)

Thankyou, I'll bear that one in mind too :biggrin:

I just tried the urban decay one and have to say I love it but then I love all things that urban decay have

Thankyou, I've never used any Urban Decay products so I'll look into that one too :hug:

I love the GOSH CC cream. It's lovely!

I've been using the Boots 17 one quite a lot, tried it when it was released and loved it. Very limited shade range though (only 2 or 3 I believe) and beware of anything with high spf if you plan on having any photos taken with flash!

Latest posts

Back