Bobbi Brown foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiki-uk

Reaction score
Hellooo! :)
I'm starting to put together my make-up kit and so far it's going well! The main thing I need now is foundation! I'm sure I'm not the first person with this type of question! :)
I did the make-up for myself and my partner for our wedding and I used the Bobbi Brown Skin foundation. It went on beautifully, held well and didn't get flashback in pics, I'm now tempted to get the bobbi brown pallette, does anyone have any pros or cons on the pallette or on the foundation itself before I fork out the money? :)

if you sign up to the bobbi brown pro membership you get a % discount available online/phone/in stand alone stores. if you are a mua i recommend the artist lip palette and bbu as they look expensive but worthwhile if doing alot of weddings. I think you would be better off trying out a range of products for different skin types to get a feel of the wearability before committing to a palette that worked on yourself. hths xoxo

Thank you for your reply, :) I've been eyeing up the lip pallette too, :D I'll have a look at the discount, :)
I have a slight makeup addiction so I keep trying the different foundations I have on different skin types and then camera testing them.......going to get my partner and my sister to come to some different counters aswell to try some different foundations, :)

Thank you for your reply, :) I've been eyeing up the lip pallette too, :D I'll have a look at the discount, :)
I have a slight makeup addiction so I keep trying the different foundations I have on different skin types and then camera testing them.......going to get my partner and my sister to come to some different counters aswell to try some different foundations, :)
NARS sheer glow is stunning! I know it's not Bobbi but hey! It's gorgeous :)

Thanks for your reply, :) might have to go investigate that at the weekend, ;) my obsession is growing!

Latest posts

Back