Body Art Parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vicky

Southern Geek
Reaction score
I am thinking about trying Body Art Parties for kids but not sure how much to charge? Is there anyone out the that could give me a rough guild as im clueless. Also does anyone else do nailart parties as im interested in trying that too?

Thanks

Vicky

Perfect Pinkies :biggrin:

vicky said:
I am thinking about trying Body Art Parties for kids but not sure how much to charge? Is there anyone out the that could give me a rough guild as im clueless. Also does anyone else do nailart parties as im interested in trying that too?

Thanks

Vicky

Perfect Pinkies :biggrin:

Hi Vicky,
I have done kids nail art parties. I charge per child and this includes a party bag which contains mini polish, mini file and stick on gems.
I would say always keep it quite simple or you just wont have the time to fit it all in.
I work on 6-8 kids in 2hours.

lesley1965 said:
Hi Vicky,
I have done kids nail art parties. I charge per child and this includes a party bag which contains mini polish, mini file and stick on gems.
I would say always keep it quite simple or you just wont have the time to fit it all in.
I work on 6-8 kids in 2hours.
Hi Vicky,

I've just started doing nail art and make-up parties as well, but I charge by the hour. Basic price is £50 for 2 hours, which sometimes is'nt even long enough. But I am still learning.

And Lesley,
Do you mind if I ask how much you charge each child? I've got a feeling I am doing it all wrong and need ideas. You can pm me if you prefer.

Thanks
Aylin

Good luck with your parties Vicky

Thanks for that girls. And could you pm me too about how much you charge please.....Thanks again xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back