Body Contouring

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Springtime

Reaction score
Good morning
I'm looking to do a two-day course in January (Ultrasonic Cavitation and Radio Frequency) and would be interested to hear your thoughts on which machines to consider for purchase.
Many thanks in advance :)

If you want to use ultrasonic cavitation to reduce the body's fat deposits then it is the best choice. Ultrasonic cavitation reduces the body’s fat deposits that could be hard to get rid of by exercising alone. Ultrasonic cavitation is best for reducing cellulite and adipose fat.

I rent a lipolis 7 machine from Heaven health and beauty. It’s a really good machine, with a red led and I’ve been really impressed with it. It has lots of functions and I think 6 different heads giving you the best tool for face and body. Deborah Mitchell is an amazing woman and also really nice. You aren’t locked into a long contract.

I wanted a machine to use with products. Heaven was the only company that had that focus at the time I was looking around.

I thought the training was pants though, and I’m glad I’d already trained elsewhere.

Thank you for your recommendation, TheDuchess :)

Latest posts

Back