Body electricals for butt lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkish_delight

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
I haven't done any body electricals since college really. Iv been in the beauty industry for 11 years and always like to keep up to date with things. My question is does anyone know or do any butt lifting or stomach toning treatments with body electrics. I feel like fitness and toning is so "in" at the moment and this kind of treatment would go down a treat. I already do some slimming and toning wraps but wanted to take it to the next level with electricals and seeing a real physical difference in the clients after treatments. Thanks in advance x

We offer body faradic at college, not sure if that's what you mean but could be something to look at :)

Have a look at icon Ultralift that does a fab bum lift treatment x

Thanks geeks. Anyone else got any ideas?

The CACI Quantum has a great bum lift treatment, along with many other body treatments (bust lift, stomach toning, lymph drainage etc), and is capable also of doing the CACI non-surgical facelift.

None of that crap works. Unless you exercise and eat right or go under the knife, i wouldnt bother

None of that crap works.
Which completely ignores the fact that faradic muscle stimulation (like other NMES therapies) is a proven method of strengthening muscles. Indeed, it is used for that very purpose by physiotherapists, mainly to strengthen isolated weak muscles and to help those who have muscle wastage due to inability to sufficiently move.

Latest posts

Back