Body hell!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coppertop

Reaction score
Who will be watching Body Hell on channel 5 tonight?
It's a series examining how women see their bodies and tonight it's about boobies.
I'm gonna be at college so i'll miss it unless i can find someone to record it for me.
Do you think it will be any help to us therapists? Maybe help us understand more about how people see their own bodies?
Who knows eh.

Thanks for reminding me about this !

We'll have to see how the programme goes as some of these programmes don't portray therapists in a good light.

Marlise

Thanks for reminding me about this !

We'll have to see how the programme goes as some of these programmes don't portray therapists in a good light.

Marlise
I guess not but at the end of the day i think most people realise that not all therapists are like what you see on tv.
You can't believe everything you hear, read or see o tv!!!!
Let me know what it's like please.

I have this set on reminder!!! Looks interesting!! :)

Hi, got this programmed in, looking forward to watching it, remember its on for a couple of weeks.

Have a good night

I wonder if this program is the one that one of the peeps posted on here asking questions about hairy body parts on a women..anyone remember those posts? :D

I wonder if this program is the one that one of the peeps posted on here asking questions about hairy body parts on a women..anyone remember those posts? :D

I was just thinking the same thing!

Sounds interesting and whooppee, not working tonight! So might get to watch it. What time is it please?

You must let us USA geeks know! :)

Rats, I don't think we'll get it here in Canada. I don't know about anyone else's bits and pieces, but over the yrs I've become resigned to the fact that my boobs are firmly in charge of me instead of vice versa!

If the boobs are not happy about something (too tight bra, water retentions, etc), the rest of the body will whine until I break down and appease the boobs with a different bra or something containing vast amounts of chocolate and fat. I've tried to explain this to my partner, but he doesn't really get it; he just gets a sort of glazed look in his eyes kinda like Homer Simpson staring at a donut.:lol:

Well i caught some of the show and basically it was all about little, boobies, big boobies, pert boobies, saggy boobies and boobies with hair on :eek:

Well it was kinda interesting, i am now gonna buy some "chicken fillets" as my boobies are far too small and i can't afford a boob job and even if i could i would be far to chicken tp have one done!!

One woman can tale up to 4 hours to leave the house if her boobs don't look right!!!
Poor woman or mad woman?
Ended up getting physcological help.

Other ladies had boos that were far too big and others were saggy.

Oh the joys of being a woman.

ღMandyღ;637130 said:
One woman can tale up to 4 hours to leave the house if her boobs don't look right!!!
Poor woman or mad woman?
Ended up getting physcological help.

She suffered from Body Dysmorphic Disorder and is actually a glamour model.

Not that I thought she looked glamorous at all (face wise), but that just my opinion.

The programme was basically about how the media portrays breasts and how this affects our self esteem and how we think we should look.

All the glamour models etc. that we see in the papers / magazines etc. always have a beautiful trim and toned body with perfect boobs. Men look at these pictures (or should I say drool over these pictures) and we think we should look like that too.

We (women) realise that a lot of these boobs have been done or the pic has been airbrushed, but we still believe that this is how we are suppose to look.

I suspect a lot of the series will follow a similar vein.

Marlise

Latest posts

Back