Body parts learning games!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leah82

Reaction score
BBC - Science & Nature - Human Body and Mind - Body

Hi guys thought I'd post this in here as although there games they'll help students & experieced therapists to learn/refresh on there body parts: bones, muscles, nervous system etc....

Its quite good!! Hope it helps let me know what ya think!!:)

hunnie I LOVE THIS GAME !!!
it will come in very handy thanknyou ..its just took me 5 minutes to get the first muscle in place though lol :green:

my kids will love it too ..thankyou very much

Hey glad someone likes it, thought it would come in handy!! :O) Know what you mean though about putting the pieces on, if you don't get it exactly on the spot it says you've got it wrong & you loose marks ahhhhhhh!! :)

Thanks for sharing, really useful - now I'm doing my L3 Beauty!

This is so cool.. I got 84% on the first skeletal test.. but 26% on the organs... humm.. need to do some work I think lol!!!

Yeh I'm doing a level 3 in Swedish body massage at the moment & found that its come in handy!! Got quite a few 100% on it with the skeleton but need to revise more on the muscle, organs & nervous system!! Good to jog your memory!!! :) Just make sure you get the arrow on exactly where it should be or it will say you got it wrong & then you'll loose points!!

Great site honey, thanks for sharing makes remembering the parts that little bit easier....

No probs just wish I could make it a sticky so that others don't miss it!! As the information is needed for many courses! :)

ask a mod hun
i think that would be good too !

Hi will do just bumping this up for now!! Any mods reading in the mean time please will you make this a sticky. :)

Excellent link!!! Of course I couldn't seem to find the right spot for the parts to go so I didn't score so well, I did argue with it a few times- I know where the radius is it just didn't want to put it there!!! I'll use that for my students for review!

Latest posts

Back