Body polish products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty Heaven

Reaction score
I am setting up a salon and wanting to offer a luxury back massage, exfoliate, cleanse remove with hot towels then massage. The salon I used to work at used espa body polish for the exfoliation but I can't afford to use espa unfortunately, so was wondering what body polishes everybody uses and were do you get them from. I'm going to be using eve Taylor for facials but they don't do a body polish. Thanks

Take a look at get fresh. They're stuff is gorgeous. The lemongrass one smells divine an everyone used to comment on it! :) they do retail aswell so you can buy it in for folk to purchase too.

Wow, it does look amazing. It's American though, I wonder if there's a uk site??

Can anybody else recommend anything??:)

I use Eve Taylor Mens facial scub for my pedicures and body scrubs as it has larger particles in it. Smells great and works well and also keeps it all in same range. HTH. xx

I am setting up a salon and wanting to offer a luxury back massage, exfoliate, cleanse remove with hot towels then massage. The salon I used to work at used espa body polish for the exfoliation but I can't afford to use espa unfortunately, so was wondering what body polishes everybody uses and were do you get them from. I'm going to be using eve Taylor for facials but they don't do a body polish. Thanks

In a salon I used to work in, we used a dead sea salt body scrub made of passionflower oil and sandalwood (from memory)! It was called Proto-Col! It was lovely, all the clients loved it. Might be worth seeing if you can get a sample xx

Last edited:
I use Eve Taylor Mens facial scub for my pedicures and body scrubs as it has larger particles in it. Smells great and works well and also keeps it all in same range. HTH. xx

This sounds like a great idea, does it come off quite easy with hot towels??

I make my own scrubs & massage mediums (massage oil, massage candles & body butters) which are great for all body treatments & can also be used in manis/pedis. I now supply other salons/therapists.

Please PM me with your email address for trade price lists :)

Blue Rose, I already have your price lists and your details do you sell 1 or 2 of the products not just the whole range? If so what could you recommend as a body polish that is easy to remove with hot towels, your products look fab I just thought I had to get whole range and I need to keep my costs down at the minute as I've completely over spent:) thanksx

Wow, it does look amazing. It's American though, I wonder if there's a uk site??

Oh I don't know where it came from but we didn't get it shipped so there must be a distributer here. I don't work in that spa anymore so couldn't get you a number. Try emailing them. It used to be an Englishwoman I dealt with on the phone:)

If it helps I bought some get fresh products at beauty uk (nec) but if you cant get there it was on the same stall as Australian Bodycare so maybe ring them?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

If it helps I bought some get fresh products at beauty uk (nec) but if you cant get there it was on the same stall as Australian Bodycare so maybe ring them?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Oh yes that's right! I think they are the same compan. Totally forgot about that.

Blue Rose, I already have your price lists and your details do you sell 1 or 2 of the products not just the whole range? If so what could you recommend as a body polish that is easy to remove with hot towels, your products look fab I just thought I had to get whole range and I need to keep my costs down at the minute as I've completely over spent:) thanksx

I've replied to your PM and have just re-read your initial post. If I remember rightly, does the E'spa scrub have spearmint in it?

If you like the smell of that one (I used to use E'spa many moons ago & loved the smell of it!) I can easily do a spearmint scrub/body butter for you :)

Latest posts

Back