Body treatment brands?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallandcute

Reaction score
hey geeks,

im looking for good body treatment brands for things like massage and exfoliation. i dont want wraps unless for hydration as i feel that the inch loss wraps are a waste of time and money as they dont work so any ideas? i would prefer natural but i will consider anything x

Bumpity bumps as someone must use a body treatment range that they like

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have you looked at Eve Taylor Body Line Actives?

We have everything you need to carry out body treatments, including 2 exfoliants - 1 of which is a Professional only spa style exfoliant.
We do have mud wraps, one of which is extremely hydrating, plus peel off masques for part body to help with hydration and cellulite.
We have no minimum orders either which means you can tailor your package to suit your needs and business model.

Eve Taylor | Aromatherapy, Skin and Body Care
01733 260161
www.facebook.com/groups/evetaylorprofessional

I use Decleor for both face and body, who offer a wide range of body treatments and free training in all of them for account holders, including:

Massage, deep tissue massage, hot stone massage, hydrating and nourishing body wraps, body exfoliation treatments etc etc.

I use gerards which is italian and aromatherapy and herbal extract based, supplied through ellisons. I also like spa journey, they do 5 journies on an eastern theme.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek mobile app

You have some truly excellent suggestions already.

We also do various spa treatments including a cellulite and detox massage. Our products are certified organic and the head office which is based in the UK aswell as being the training centre for our products and spa training is also a training school for IFPA clinical aromatherapy courses.

If you are interested to learn more then please get in touch with Louise or Joanne, they are lovely :-D
my name is Victoria and I am the trainer and distributor for Italy.

http://www.thearomatherapycompany.co.uk/

Cheers skin geek i have been looking into them and look really nice.

Hi Skingeek78

Just had a look at some of the massage oils & balms - can you confirm if there is a trade price available?

And also whether there are samples available.

Thanks in advance,

Rich

Hi Skingeek78

Just had a look at some of the massage oils & balms - can you confirm if there is a trade price available?

And also whether there are samples available.

Thanks in advance,

Rich

There are certainly trade prices, mine differ from the UK as I am Italian distributor, but please get on touch with Joanne or Louise, I know they will be happy to go over everything like UK trade prices, packages and samples with you. Hope this helps. Victoria

[email protected]
Tel. 01827 370456

Cheers skin geek i have been looking into them and look really nice.

You are welcome! I love the products and am proud to be working with such a lovely team :-D

Latest posts

Back