Body wrap course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassiewright1

Reaction score
Hiya I'm hoping some one could help me out, dose any one know where in the north east that dose a body wrap course, thank you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

If you want to go with Actiderm drop me an inbox & I'll pass it onto my rep who will get the NE rep to contact you

If you want to go with Actiderm drop me an inbox & I'll pass it onto my rep who will get the NE rep to contact you

I've never hear of them xxx

Bump xxx

Check out Sweet Squared for Shrinking Violet courses x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Contact Joy at Kennedia Training Academy. I know she's in the late stages of pregnancy atm so any training might not be imminent but she'll know the best place for you to go xx

Sweet Squared are in Leeds not to far from you have offer Shrinking Violet body wraps the only wrap of its kind actually targeting the fat for permanent inch loss. Not water retention like the old fashion wraps :) google Shrinking Violet if you've not heard of them! There's some fab before and after pics floating around the Internet :)

Have you thought about training in NSL Inch Loss Wrap, its new on the market and its 100% Natural and 96% organic. There is training available all over the uk, Joy (as mentioned above) is one of the trainers.

I switched over to this brand from SV and get much better results without any heat, clients love that is natural and organic. Also we notice much better results on tone of skin and stretch marks.

Pm me if you want any information or if you want pointing to who your trainer is.
x

I would assume this means they are not chemical based products, do no parabens & nasty things that can do more harm than good

I would assume this means they are not chemical based products, do no parabens & nasty things that can do more harm than good

All 'products' are chemical based, nasty or not. I would like a fact based reason how this is natural or organic

Water is a chemical

earthquakes are natural

All 'products' are chemical based, nasty or not. I would like a fact based reason how this is natural or organic

Water is a chemical

earthquakes are natural

Water is a 100% NATURAL chemical which is produced as a by product of star formation and has existed in the universe since the beginning of time.

All ingredients that make up NSL are 100% natural meaning derived from nature, chemical properties unchanged by human intervention. NSL also source as many fair trade ingredients as possible from vulnerable communities around the world and are committed to sustainable & ethical trading. Ingredient lists are available for those sceptics to do their own research on the product. NSL have nothing to hide and are proud to be the only 100% natural, 96% organic Body Wrap product on the market.

In that case (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) then Shrinking Violet is 100% natural too as it contains: lecithin, grapeseed oil, jojoba, cypress oil, juniper oil and lavender.But no client has ever asked me that, they just care about the permanent inch loss :)

Hiya I'm hoping some one could help me out, dose any one know where in the north east that dose a body wrap course, thank you xxx

Try minima, it's fabulous.

In general Soy lecithin is classed as"artificial." While lecithin is naturally occurring in soybeans, it's usually extracted using harsh chemical solvents. Also soy lecithin it is usually derived from genetically modified (GM) soybean plants. Since SV make no reference to non GM or where the raw ingredients are from or how they are extracted then I can't comment further. I'm sure SS or TO will be able to provide answers to you if needed x

In that case (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) then Shrinking Violet is 100% natural too as it contains: lecithin, grapeseed oil, jojoba, cypress oil, juniper oil and lavender.But no client has ever asked me that, they just care about the permanent inch loss :)

NSL has been certified as 100% natural and 96% organic, unfortunately one ingredient doesn't have an organic source as yet. I hope this clarity's things for you, if you need any other info the best place is the NSL Wrap Facebook page which has a full list of ingredients although being a S2 trainer I doubt you will be interested in the NSL brand x [quote

Water is a chemical

earthquakes are natural

There is lots of red tape on the beauty industry with calling products 'organic' or 'natural' even down to how the bottle, labelling and packaging is produced. If a company is claiming these thing they should have certification from a company like soil association. With out this being organic/natural is just a 'claim'.

Don't be fooled into thinking something is better because it is organic especially when the 'claim' is not certified.
Search the Internet for more information on the different wrap brands that have been mentioned see what you can find out for yourself rather than other people giving you there bias opinion (as we all have our favourite products).

I always like to give my clients what they ask for... A few years ago it was Shellac!! How often does a client ring up and ask for shellac by name!! I've never had a client ask for gel polish! Or 2 weekly polish! They always ask for Shellac by name :)

I no for the same for Shrinking Violet, they don't ask for a body wrap or inch loss wrap it body treatment. They want a shrinking violet!

bit of a generalisation there I think ( and one I was guilty of too) - had a call to book a body wrap, and I said "Shrinking Violet?" assuming as it had been around longer that would be the one she meant - "no, the new one " said the client !

[QUOTE although being a S2 trainer I doubt you will be interested in the NSL brand x [quote[/QUOTE]

I am interested in ALL brands, why would I not be? Education is key to everything :)

Latest posts

Back