Body wrap course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet Squared are in Leeds not to far from you have offer Shrinking Violet body wraps the only wrap of its kind actually targeting the fat for permanent inch loss. Not water retention like the old fashion wraps :) google Shrinking Violet if you've not heard of them! There's some fab before and after pics floating around the Internet :)

Hi, you've obviously not heard about the amazing Minimi Wrapmiup inch loss wraps that have been achieving incredible results.
The advanced technology used in Minimi breaks down the FAT cells resulting in a reduction of unwanted FAT and also improves skin tone, tightens and firms.
Not only that, the added anti cellulite ingredient helps achieve a noticeable improvement in the appearance of cellulite.
Oh, and your clients can safely have two wraps in a week which greatly speeds up the inch loss process, what’s not to like? :biggrin:
We have vast experience in providing body wrap training and treatments using a variety of other body wrap products and I can honestly say that Minimi is by far the best body wrap product we have ever used but don’t take our word for it, as word about inch loss results and client feedback continues to spread, Minimi will speak for itself.
Try it, you will not be disappointed.

Hi, you've obviously not heard about the amazing Minimi Wrapmiup inch loss wraps that have been achieving incredible results.
The advanced technology used in Minimi breaks down the FAT cells resulting in a reduction of unwanted FAT and also improves skin tone, tightens and firms.
Not only that, the added anti cellulite ingredient helps achieve a noticeable improvement in the appearance of cellulite.
Oh, and your clients can safely have two wraps in a week which greatly speeds up the inch loss process, what’s not to like? :biggrin:
We have vast experience in providing body wrap training and treatments using a variety of other body wrap products and I can honestly say that Minimi is by far the best body wrap product we have ever used but don’t take our word for it, as word about inch loss results and client feedback continues to spread, Minimi will speak for itself.
Try it, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you. I have just googled you system and it appears to use the same products and work the same way as Shrinking Violet apart from the fact I am rather concerned Minimi breaks down fat cells and SV releases intra-cellular fat.

Thank you. I have just googled you system and it appears to use the same products and work the same way as Shrinking Violet apart from the fact I am rather concerned Minimi breaks down fat cells and SV releases intra-cellular fat.

Minimi is a new product and one of the benefits of the advanced technology is that a client can safely have a second wrap after only 3 days. Minimi also has an added anti cellulite ingredient and has a gorgeous Geranium scent so with all due respect it is not the same product. You are however, correct in saying that Minimi works in the same way, using heat induced film wrap and oil solution.

Not too sure why you are concerned about the term “breaks down the fat cells” as if you google Shrinking Violet you will find some describing it in exactly the same way! We used this phrase as Minimi works by Lipolysis but as I was replying to a general enquiry I didn’t want to be too specific as we cover this fully in our training, but thank you for the query.

The terrific thing about Body Wraps is that results can be measured and we believe that Minimi surpasses all that have gone before, watch this space! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back