Body wrap training in West Yorkshire?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkeedee

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any Body Wrap trainers or training courses in West Yorkshire? I am interested in Shrinking Violet but have been ringing them all afternoon and no one is answering. Any accredited Body Wrap course would be ok, it doesn't have to be Shrinking Violet.
Thank you :)

jump on the train and come to sunny Durham......

www.guruholistictraining.com

just a few minutes from the train station

and an approved Shrinking Violet training centre.

just to add, a pre-requisite for being trained in massage is required for training with us.

Hi,

sorry the phones have been busy today..slightly innundated :) If you want to PM me your details I will call you personally tomorrow...Jane

Hi,

sorry the phones have been busy today..slightly innundated :) If you want to PM me your details I will call you personally tomorrow...Jane
Thank you :) have pmd you x

Thank you..will reply..Just to clear up a bit of confusion. Each Trainer will have their own entry level. Some require beauty certs, some massage like Guru or some are for complete beginners xx

Thank you..will reply..Just to clear up a bit of confusion. Each Trainer will have their own entry level. Some require beauty certs, some massage like Guru or some are for complete beginners xx
Thank you x

The nearest thing to a massage qualification that i hold is hand and arm massage as part of my Spa ritual Manicure course and hand, arm, foot and leg massage as part of a paraffin wax course :(

Do they do a conversion course in the wesy Yorkshire region or near by as I would like to convert to SV

Do they do a conversion course in the wesy Yorkshire region or near by as I would like to convert to SV

The training offered by Joy Watson-Carr (preferred Tibby Olivier Shrinking Violet trainer) is suitable for beginners AND those who are already trained but wish to learn the official procedure. I can highly recommend the training. You can contact Joy at [email protected]

Thanks everyone for your help it's much appreciated. I've managed to book a Body Wrap Course in Huddersfield later this month. I would have liked to train with SV but they are booked up til March.
I Can't wait to get started. I've been telling my clients about the Shrinking Violet Wraps and a lot of them are very keen to try it so hopefully i'll be up and running with it before the holiday season starts :) x

Latest posts

Back