Body wraps advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vidanails

Reaction score
hi geeks ive popped over from nails as i am interested in these body wraps that help you loose inches/ weight but would like to ask a few questions first
what should i be asking for ie brand ect ?
how long do the results last?
how many treatments do you recomend?
any advice you geeks can give me would be much appreciated as i dont want to call up a salon to ask for a treatment i know nothing about
kind regards

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Vida salon

can anyone help me out ?

Vida salon

Shrinking Violet is a fat loss wrap, you will have an instant inch loss from the bed but if you stick to the after care and eat healthy, take plenty of exercise and drink enough water your results will be permenant. A course of 6 is recommended initially then monthly. When calling to book the treatment I would ask about contra-indications as there are a lot of things which may result in you needing GP referral. Before anyone books a wrap on my salon I always go through a list ensuring no appointment times are lost.
Hope that helps x

brilliant thankyou for your help mrs smith could you pm me what you carge at your salon so i can get a rough idea please? xx

Vida salon

iv been wondering the same thing, what sort of things would be contra-indications for the fat loss wrap? x

There are lots of things that contraindicate treatment. I'm sure if you email [email protected] she will be able to help x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Shrinking Violet Body Wraps! Amazing :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

just an update i had a shrinking violet body wrapand lost 6inches in total!!
booked s corse of them now thanks so much for your help geeks x

Vida salon

Where are you doing your course at? X

Lipolift Pro is amazing - and permanent x

Latest posts

Back