Body wraps, is extra training really needed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyByAngie

Reaction score
Hi There,

Bascially I have had already paid out £200 in Body wrap training with he carlton institute with body boutique products. So I have been trained on measuring, apply product to the body, soaking the bandages and apply the bandages.

I would like to also do Shrinking Violet Body wraps but this is done with Wrap film. I have seen training for this body wrap at another costly £200. Do i really need to pay out so much more when i have already done it.

Is it not just the same but wrapping the body in film. Does the product not come with instructions to apply or find out how to apply if different to body boutique.

Or do i have to pay out more money and do the training?

Hi,

If you are trained in body wrapping you can use SV. Some insurance companies insist on a body wrap cert, some just want a beauty cert.

The training you saw was for a body wrap course using SV products. Every course will use someones product. We just have two training venues that use ours.

You will find it easier, less messy and more cost effective using film as it doesnt absorb product so you are more than qualified !

HTH x

Thanks...

Have you used SV, Would it be the same way to apply. I'm trying to find out how much product is to be used per person and weither its the same as body boutique as i rub product generously over the body then wrap in film. Also wrapping in film is it just like the bandages, to pull the film a little tighter. I have never done a film body wrap so am just a bit nervous on wrapping Is it easier you say?

I am the Distributor :wink2:

There are quite a lot of questions there which I am more than happy to answer. It may be easier to PM me your email address and I can cover them all in detail for you or you are more than welcome to call me, Jane, on 0800 567 235 x

I am the Distributor :wink2:

There are quite a lot of questions there which I am more than happy to answer. It may be easier to PM me your email address and I can cover them all in detail for you or you are more than welcome to call me, Jane, on 0800 567 235 x

hi could you send me details too on how to purchase sv and info thanks
[email protected]

Of course :green: We are thrilled with all the messages saying how much new revenue SV has generated x

Hiya,

i too have trained at the carlton institute to do body wraps. I really want to try out the shrinking violet range, i phoned up today and the lady was really nice and gave me loads of advice. I am genuinely worried that im not going to do it right as it is different using a film to a bandage. anymore advice would be great as i've heard amazing things about shrinking violet so woud love to offer it as a treatment myself!! x

Hi, I'm pretty sure i saw a post somewhere that from now on only those trained in Shrinking Violet are able to purchase the products, or did I read wrong?

i am due to do my body wrap course at carlton institute in morley, leeds tomorrow, i got some info on here that once trained in body wrap you can purchase sv products... this is not the case! i telephoned creative academy at manchester and she informed me that unless i had been doing body wraps for years they wouldnt consider allowing me to purchase sv products and that they dont accept cartlon insttute certificates! c i wouldnt give me a refund so i now have to pay twice as i have to do the conversion course to purchase sv. silly me for not checking this before i booked the course, i have heard many things on this website and absolutley love it, but ill be mre careful in the future and make sure i do my OWN research xxxxxx

It used to be the case that you could purchase SV if you had a body wrap qualification, but there were so many people who were then asking all sorts of questions and who were struggling with the application technique of the Wrapture film that it has now been decided that only students who attend an approved SV body wrap course can purchase products. You can speak to Jane at Tibby Olivier (Moosbat on here) and she is lovely so may be able to help. We do run approved SV body wrap courses, but we are pretty booked up now till May. Jane will be able to give you details of other approved trainers. You will love using SV - it is fab and Tibby Olivier are a great company to deal with.

hi, I have only just signed up to this site after looking on it for months now but still not sure what i am doing. I am very interested in the sv body wraps would you be able to send me some information please on costs and training, thanks.

Latest posts

Back