Body wraps questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peppy

Reaction score
Hi, ive been reading a few threads on here about a particular body wrap system, and im quite interested in adding this to my treatments. Ive emailed the company but thought you could help with some questions meantime...

I am mobile, so would offer this in peoples homes. Does anybody else do this mobile? any pros or cons?

I understand it takes 1 hour - what do people do for that time? eg, in a salon you could leave the customer to lie, if im in someones house this may be a bit awkward. I thought of a hand massage etc but 1 hour is a long stretch!

any other comments or tips on this treatment, aside from the great results people have been having (cant wait to test it out!) :)

I'm bumping this as was just about to post the same question. Did a search first (thought I'd try and be good!!) but no answers....only a question :(

How about a head massage as well. X :)

I am thinking of doing the same but thought you could offer shellac with a discount as if you have them there for an hour you might aswell be doing something xxx

I think this is the wrap I have started to use in salon, I am more than delighted with the results my clients have all had visible inch loss, one clients trousers were very obviously too big as she was leaving the salon!
As the wrap I use has to be left on for an hour I have been offering a complimentary facial as an opening offer. I think I will change this to a discounted facial if the client wants one once the treatment is established. I have had a wrap myself in another salon where I was left for an hour while it was on and as a client it did feel like a very long time !
I would be interested to hear what other therapists offer. I am not mobile but as there is so little mess with this treatment I would imagine it would work out fine.

hello its not a messy treatment at all and not much to carry around with you so you should be fine in that respect.

well i offer it on its own or as part of packages.

to promote it i offered a mini foot treatment, massage and file and polish,

at the moment i offer either a head massage as complimentray, and a facial or foot treatment for extra and everyone enjoys them.

best of luck and if you need any help just shout

sheila
x

Latest posts

Back