Body wraps-which brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lpolky

Reaction score
Hi Geeks....

Any advice on the best body wrap systems? anyone heared of Actiderm?

Many thanks

Best I've heard and tried is shrinking violet Hun xx

We offer Bioslimming with good results - worth taking a look at

Actiderm is not a professional product, it is available to the general public to do at home...so why use a Therapist? Shrinking Violet is a fantastic product, hand made in the UK, mostly organic ingredients, it WORKS and importantly is a PRO ONLY product. Excellent start up and training costs which will be recovered in next to no time I can't recommend it highly enough. For further information on the product contact Moosebat on here and for the official training contact Joy Watson-Carr on Facebook.

Thankyou all for your messges.
Ive had an actiderm sales person get in touch that's why I asked but had never heard of it.

Will look at shrinking violet, sounds good.

x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

Anyone know a website where I can get more info and buy trade price etc?

Xx

Anyone know a website where I can get more info and buy trade price etc?

Xx

Tibbyolivierpro.com but as they have recently changed their name, the website is a little temperamental at the moment. Hopefully should be sorted soon. You will need to send a copy of your certificate for body wrapping before you have access to the trade prices for the full range but if you have a beauty qualification and intend to train with Joy Watson-Carr, Moosebat will send you some details prior to qualifying in order that you can make your decision I think. I would HIGHLY recommend doing the SV specific training as there have been numerous therapists who have trained elsewhere and they have had problems once they come to use the product, all of which are covered on the official training and of course, any that aren't, you have the support off a trainer who is connected to the company so you can rely on the support.

We use it in salon. It's fantastic. Have great results too. Contact Shrinking Violet, and they will give you all the help, advise you will get. Also they talk you through things in 'normal' terms too!

How spooky! I got a phone call this evening from the Actiderm "Regional Director"! I was told I should become a consultant, as I would earn more than being a salon supplier! After numerous questions about training with the company, and asking for detailed information to be emailed to me, she tried to get me to become a "party planner" as I would earn loads!!!!. I think her words were "if you hosted a party for at least 10 people, and you sold to all of them you would earn "x" amount of money! "" I asked a million questions, mentioned insurance and training (yet again, and yet again no answer) and asked her to email me all the important info, she referred me to a standard website with no relevant information. Oh and to add to this they have an amazing facial range so I was told this evening, when I told her who I would be using, she hadnt even heard of them! Really? Says it all!
Hope I dont sound too negative on this post, but after my phone conversation and this lady's sales pitch ( and my research) I felt a bit miffed! :irked:

Haha...oh really how funny, I seemed to get so many brands trying to sell me things, or advertising.

Yes I was a little skeptical seeing as she showed me clips on you tube on how to apply.

Thankyou all for the info on sv I will have a good look into it.

L x

How spooky! I got a phone call this evening from the Actiderm "Regional Director"! I was told I should become a consultant, as I would earn more than being a salon supplier! After numerous questions about training with the company, and asking for detailed information to be emailed to me, she tried to get me to become a "party planner" as I would earn loads!!!!. I think her words were "if you hosted a party for at least 10 people, and you sold to all of them you would earn "x" amount of money! "" I asked a million questions, mentioned insurance and training (yet again, and yet again no answer) and asked her to email me all the important info, she referred me to a standard website with no relevant information. Oh and to add to this they have an amazing facial range so I was told this evening, when I told her who I would be using, she hadnt even heard of them! Really? Says it all!
Hope I dont sound too negative on this post, but after my phone conversation and this lady's sales pitch ( and my research) I felt a bit miffed! :irked:

As a member of various local selling sites, I am currently seeing SOOOO many Actiderm adverts from people at the moment and not one of them is a therapist, they're just selling. Every time I ask them a technical question about the active ingredients or how it works they delete the whole ad!! You won't get that from an SV trained therapist!

i looked into being a 'ACTI-DERM CONSULTANT'... i decided against it!
It is Parties- Applying a wrap, with no real training, no qualification, therefore you try getting insured for it!!!! & no consultation form filled out or signed concent! I questioned The Regional Manager about this... apparently because you are selling the product, and not the treatment you dont need to be qualified. But she wouldn't recommend an insurance company to use!
I rang HABIA and was told, whether you are just selling a home kit or not, the fact that you are applying it on a person with intention to sell means that you should have correct training, and you would need to have a certificate of training to obtain Insurance!
I'm actually a little concerned that people are applying a wrap without knowing what ingredients it contains, the importance of consultation forms and not knowing who may be contra-indicated to such a treatment!

Imlooking into Universal contour wraps now xx

Defo recommend shrinking violet, I've been using it for a few months now and not had one complaint. Very reasonable price to start, high profit margins, top end product, professional back ground, scientific terms of explanations as to how the product works and lots of support from the company. I never Have anyo e lose less than 8 inches in one session, highest being 18 inches :) x

I also looked at universal contour wrap and the start up is very expensive

Shrinking Violet has made a big difference to my business. Clients are very happy which means i am a very happy salon owner :)
Excellent support from them too which I haven't ever come across in 18 years in the industry.

Shrinking Violet all the way.... every single one ive done has resulted in fat loss and id say 95% of my clients have kept it off.... Its every womans dream come true ( and some mens also) XX

Have just finished yet another Shrinking Violet Fat Loss Body Wrap with a 9.25" loss straight from the couch and have absolutely no concerns that she WILL lose more over next couple of days too (subject to client following aftercare guidelines of course!). A fab product thats easy to use, and gets great results everytime :lol: Definately recommend it, its done wonders to my bottom line each month

Definately recommend it, its done wonders to my bottom line each month
you will have to stop sitting in it then :lol: xx

I have just purchased a vibro plate to work along side the body wrap, I have no doubt it will increase the inches lost over the course of 72 ours. My highest loss to date is 17 n 1/2 inches in a 1 hour session :) very happy clients

Shrinking Violet all the way, results are seen from the first wrap and because the product is left on the skin there is no need for shower facilities, also making it ideal for freelance therapists like me. X :)

Latest posts

Back