Body wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunny

Reaction score
Can anyone give me an honest opinion on body wraps? I've been asked if they can really help you lose weight (or look smaller) & how long the effects last for. Also can having more than one have more of an effect or is it all one big con? I have no idea on this but thought maybe one of you beauty bods might know?

hi i have never had one but i know they are meant to be pretty good, especially for detoxing the body, and helping cellulite, i was thinking of offering em but dont think many people in my area would be too bothered,

Hi,

I one in January - an Algae wrap - it was lovely (after getting over the shock of cold algae!). I have a bit of cellulite and it definately made a difference, it almost disappeared and my skin felt much smoother.
I had planned to to a bit of a detox and reduce alcohol intake afterwards to make the most of the effects but never did so the results didn't last :sad:
I haven't had more than one though so don't know if this makes a difference....
It probably depends on the individual, I'm pretty thin so any small weight/inch loss is noticeable. If you have a crap lifestyle and diet I wouldn't bother - they don't work miracles but I think can help in conjunction with other efforts.

B

Bunny said:
Can anyone give me an honest opinion on body wraps? I've been asked if they can really help you lose weight (or look smaller) & how long the effects last for. Also can having more than one have more of an effect or is it all one big con? I have no idea on this but thought maybe one of you beauty bods might know?
Hi ya I offer the hot and cold system in body wraps and yes they do work on some u can c the difference ofter the first one but it is best if u have course of 5 but u must watch your lifestyle afterwards not like me come home and eat bat of choccy lol

Jackie, just curious to what you charge for your body wraps?

Been following this thread with interest as I am looking into doing body wraps in the new salon. Unfortunately the salon will not have shower facilities so I am slightly limited. I believe that the Strictly Professional Body Contour Wrap from Beauty Express does not need showering off - does anyone use this? Advice would be much appreciated.

Shaza

Kellyc said:
Jackie, just curious to what you charge for your body wraps?
£50.00 for one off treatment course of 5 recommended £225.00 Like i said earlier hot/cold treatment same one they did on the salon when that was on

Shaza said:
Been following this thread with interest as I am looking into doing body wraps in the new salon. Unfortunately the salon will not have shower facilities so I am slightly limited. I believe that the Strictly Professional Body Contour Wrap from Beauty Express does not need showering off - does anyone use this? Advice would be much appreciated.

Shaza
Hi Shaza i dont think u have to shower any body wrap off, i have been doing body wraps for 2 1/2 years but only had my shower a year it just makes life a lot easier hth

I use the stricly professional body contour wrap and it does give immediate results, inch loss guaranteed and weight loss is possible too. I find it a great kick start to weightloss but you do need a course of wraps for anything permanent.
After a wrap you need to avoid alcohol because the body is already dehydrated.
As soon as you start drinking tea or coffee or even have a shower or bath the fluids start going back into the body therefore putting the inches back on.
It is a treatment for that last minute panic when you need to get into something that may have shrunk recently

Thanks Jackie & Debs for that info. Looks like I've found another service to add to the list!!

Luv Shaza

I was trained in the universal contour wrap system and have seen fantastic results time and time again and I lost eight inches from all over my body last time I had one. I would give them a ring for them to explain how it works I dont have the number as i used to use it the salon I used to work in. Maybe it might be on a search engine?

I believe it helps and if you stick to the after care you get better results for longer!!!

Love Loo xxxx

loo said:
I was trained in the universal contour wrap system and have seen fantastic results time and time again and I lost eight inches from all over my body last time I had one. I would give them a ring for them to explain how it works I dont have the number as i used to use it the salon I used to work in. Maybe it might be on a search engine?

I believe it helps and if you stick to the after care you get better results for longer!!!

Love Loo xxxx
I had one yesterday (my 1st of 3 - £105), as i'm getting married next week and i absolutly loved it.

I'm not big by any means (5'9" and about 10st 6lbs), but in total i managed to lose 14 inches all over!!

You could of picked me up off the floor when she told me - and most of it was off my hips and bum - Yey!!!

I'm booke din again next week before the big day and then again before my honeymoon.

Def worth it, even if you don't lose much, my skin feels lovely today and the old cellulite is def improved.

Em.xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back