Body wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindag

Reaction score
Hello all,

I was wondering if beauty express do body wraps, i am not a beauty therpist but would love to get the products and do it on my self my beauticians charges €490 for a course of 5 and that is outragious.

Can someone post or pm me a step by step on what to do I would really apprechate it.

Thanks

Hi

Beauty Express do the Strictly Professional Body Contour Wrap. The treatment kit cost £91.50 and contains enough product to do approx 5 full treatments. Easy to follow instructions are included in the kit as is a free training voucher. Dont know if you have an Aston & Fincher nearby but I bought the exact same kit from them last week for £67! Havent tried it yet so I'm not much use on advice but hopefully my sis is going to be guinea pig next week.

Shaza

Thanks for the info, is it possibel to do it on yourself?

lindag said:
Thanks for the info, is it possibel to do it on yourself?

Haven't actually tried but guess its probably easier with a second pair of hands. I know sometimes I'd like a grow a second pair lol. At this point often a carefully instructed hubby/partner comes in useful but seeing a mine takes a "not a man thing" approach (he's a builder, what can I say?) I usually have to rely on my every helpful sis.

Sorry I'm not much help here but I'm sure Debs uses this system so maybe she could help.

Shaza

lindag said:
Hello all,

I was wondering if beauty express do body wraps, i am not a beauty therpist but would love to get the products and do it on my self my beauticians charges €490 for a course of 5 and that is outragious.

Can someone post or pm me a step by step on what to do I would really apprechate it.

Thanks
Hiya,

I think it might be a bit fidgety to do on yourself, is it to do on your legs? you might manage it, but not on your arms.. definitely need someone to help you.. PM me if you need info on how to do it..

Kirsty
xx

hi ive been looking into doing the strictly professional body wrap but the training for beauty express is abit far does anyone know where there is any other training in it?? as i will need a certificate for my insurance can anyone help??

thanxs in advance

hi also does anyone recomend any other body wraps?? how about the quick slim wrap sold in elissons ?

I bought the strictly professional body wrap kit a few years ago and did the free training with them, they did it closer. Apparently if enough in one area want training then they come to you, or they did then.
When I came home from my training I had to have a go, so out came my kit and I started with one ankle, wrapping myself up like a mummy, knees together to hold bandage in place( you got the picture), then the other leg to the knee.
I managed to wrap myself up to under my bust, i wouldnt go any higher cos I didn`t want to lose any off there, lol
When I`d finished, there was me thinking, "right, I now need to relax for an hour, how do I lay down when I can`t move"
You needed to be a fly on the wall, I was hysterical but couldn`t breathe properly either cos I`d done bandages up tightly too.
Having said that, its a great treatment and I love to do it

hi debs

i spoke to them they said the that the training is in staffordshire dont know where that is??
how many wraps on average do you use for a body??
thanxs xx

You get enough bandages in your kit for an average size body.
You can buy the bangages in sets of 3 if you need more. I now have 18 bandages and have never needed more than that for a really large person.
Have you asked them if they will come nearer to train a handful of people?

thanxs debs i will phone them tomorrow again to see if they will travel nearer xx

hi debs
what sort of result can you expect from these wraps ...i ask because i am booked to have a universal contour wrap TM next friday in the beauty salon down the road from me .they charge £45.00 so i was hoping for some sort of result
icon_rolleyes.gif
...even a miracle
icon_cheesygrin.gif
..it's the thought of being on video that scares me
icon_eek.gif

take care
debbie

emmalouisa said:
hi debs

i spoke to them they said the that the training is in staffordshire dont know where that is??
how many wraps on average do you use for a body??
thanxs xx

Hiya Emma,
Well Staffordshire is a long way from you babe. Its the other side of stoke on trent (alton towers is in staffordshire). Hope they train nearer to where you live.

Latest posts

Back