Bodybuilding/dance competing spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachleah_x

Reaction score
Hello,

I’m just starting up mobile spray tanning, I’ve completed level 1&2 sienna X spray tan courses and my level 3 is in October, I know this level is to do with body contouring using spray tanning but I’m unsure if it specifies in bodybuilding competing tanning, as I don’t know if sienna x do a tan dark enough for bodybuilders (I know 16% is dark but they like it like gravy!), I’ve been asked at my gym a few times if I did tan for competitions. I’ve seen black tan magic training and I’m sure they sell a tan for competitions but it said you have to complete the first 2 levels before you can complete the body contouring and I don’t want to pay for training I don’t need, and liquid sun rays competing course said £350 which I think is quite dear but if they are good I will consider it? Sorry if none of this makes much sense I’m writing it before bed! Thank you x

Also what would you charge for a tan for a bodybuilding competition? should I tan with a Sienna x 16% and do another coat the next day or a couple days after? I’ve heard there are tans specifically made for competitions .
Really new to this :) thank you!

Also what would you charge for a tan for a bodybuilding competition? should I tan with a Sienna x 16% and do another coat the next day or a couple days after? I’ve heard there are tans specifically made for competitions .
Really new to this :) thank you!
To do body builder/competition tans you should think about training. They get marks for their tans and if done wrong they loose points. Its also wrong to use a high % tan. Competition tans are normaly only around an 8% dha and some comps don't allow contouring xx

To do body builder/competition tans you should think about training. They get marks for their tans and if done wrong they loose points. Its also wrong to use a high % tan. Competition tans are normaly only around an 8% dha and some comps don't allow contouring xx
Hi, sorry to jump on, but who or where do you recommend Training for this type of tanning? There’s little information about.
Thank you x

Black magic do this kind of advanced training xx

Black magic do this kind of advanced training xx

I am wanting to do this training, but I don’t want to have to do the first 2 levels and pay for what I already know, as I wrote in the thread, do you know anywhere else for it? X

I’m looking for training

Yes I want to do training xxx that’s what I’ve written but where is best to do it as I don’t want to have to pay hundreds for the first few levels of content I already know about spray tanning I just want to qualify in competition tanning xx

I’m looking for training

Yes I want to do training xxx that’s what I’ve written but where is best to do it as I don’t want to have to pay hundreds for the first few levels of content I already know about spray tanning I just want to qualify in competition tanning xx
I'm not sure, i'll try and find out and let you know xx

I’m looking for training

Ok i've just been checking it out and i don't think you need to train with black magic to be able to do their extended/competition training. However you do need to do their competition training to purchase their competition tan. Maybe send them an email and double check. Their customer service is amazing so they will help you with any questions xx

My friend and I love bodybuilding, and we've wanted to participate in the competition for a long time. I'm in great shape, but I’m still afraid of embarrassing myself in front of an audience. One guy told me that I was not good enough to compete, and it upset me. I had heard about the pills that can improve athletic performance that is approved for athletes. I found them at this store: xxxx. My friend has already ordered pills from this site, but I am still unsure if these pills can help me. I need your advice, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome RylandVaughan to the forum.

I have edited your post to remove the site mentioned for the purchasing of athletic performance pills. The OP is about spray tanning and nothing more. I hope you understand that as a responsible forum we do our best to not give incorrect , dangerous nor misleading information. We are all giving our advice freely and it's that we have a duty of care to look after fellow geeks and safeguard the welfare of others using this forum.
I am sure that most would agree that it is very dangerous to use performance enhancers and that the consequences can be permanent injury or even death!

Latest posts

Back