Bondi Sands green?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

la.tanning

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone used Bondi Sands Ultra Dark!? Just used it on a client and it came out GREEN!!

I’m now panicking! I bought this from Bondi Sands and only got it the other day!! Really worried i have turnt people green!!!

My daughter is obsessed with tan. She has used Bondi and looked green, it was awful. Typically it seemed to last for ages though and she liked it

My daughter is obsessed with tan. She has used Bondi and looked green, it was awful. Typically it seemed to last for ages though and she liked it
Did it wash off ok?

Yes and wasn’t streaky or patchy. I just think it’s for naturally darker skins rather than fairer which seems to suit the more orange tone. It looked quite dirty if you know what I mean.

I use it and it’s an ashy toned one. Lots are as they are violet based.
It’s a gorgeous colour once it’s developed

I use it and it’s an ashy toned one. Lots are as they are violet based.
It’s a gorgeous colour once it’s developed

Seriously I think they have sent me out of date Tan as it’s GREEN to the point one of my lady’s washed it off after 2 hours as she said she looked like Shrek!! Another client said she was green but when washed off was fine but not much darker than the Dark Solution then the 3rd client it never worked on! So I’ve just tried it on myself and I already have tanned skin but once again I’m GREEN

The Dark Solution is so nice so no idea what’s happened to the Ultra Dark??

Seriously I think they have sent me out of date Tan as it’s GREEN to the point one of my lady’s washed it off after 2 hours as she said she looked like Shrek!! Another client said she was green but when washed off was fine but not much darker than the Dark Solution then the 3rd client it never worked on! So I’ve just tried it on myself and I already have tanned skin but once again I’m GREEN

The Dark Solution is so nice so no idea what’s happened to the Ultra Dark??

Mine both look the same so I’d contact them as it sounds like it’s oxidised

Latest posts

Back