Bondi Sands professional tan advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tantntan

Reaction score
Hey everyone I currently use Australian gold I love how it goes on smells and comes off it’s never patchy or scaly coming off , however I do need to add tanning drops into it to make it darker I now feel am spending a lot of money adding these drops and have been looking at another tan brand I like the sound of bondi sands but am not sure about the colours or if it comes off easily or if it goes patchy ,Iv tried to contact bondi sands but feel there customer service isn’t up to much as they have ignored 2 emails so far
any advice welcome 💓

We have used Vita Liberata for years. They have a new darker shade launched called Aruba. Can’t wait to add it. Our salon is in Scotland. We haven’t had a big return of clients to spray tanning yet which is worrying. We have popped an offer on for next week. How are you finding bookings ?

Hey marzie where in Scotland are u ? Am also scotland am based in Motherwell Lanarkshire I am the exact same I only tan Thursday and Friday and at the moment I have inky returned evenings as I am not busy at all it’s very worrying I didn’t have anyone in at all last night and only have 4 for tonight normally am very busy this has really hit us all bad 😏 Iv looked at vita liberate and love the sound of it and thought it would be a great tan to have in but but I know a salon Local who also does it I just want something a bit different xx

Ladies I'm in the Worcestershire area and started using Bondi sands in January. My girls love it!! Since the lockdown I've only had a handful of girls but a lot of them have said they will return when they feel a bit more stable with their incomes and having people back in their homes again. Though to be fair I am mobile only, some of the regular girls would rather come to my home as it's easier for me to keep 'clean' than to go from house to house possibly taking the virus with me. Hope it picks up for us though 🤞🤞

Hi ou
Hey marzie where in Scotland are u ? Am also scotland am based in Motherwell Lanarkshire I am the exact same I only tan Thursday and Friday and at the moment I have inky returned evenings as I am not busy at all it’s very worrying I didn’t have anyone in at all last night and only have 4 for tonight normally am very busy this has really hit us all bad 😏 Iv looked at vita liberate and love the sound of it and thought it would be a great tan to have in but but I know a salon Local who also does it I just want something a bit different xx
Hi I wouldn’t let another salon having a brand put you off. It’s your customer service and application they will return for. I’m counting my blessings that we don’t rely on tanning. I think it’s a luxury people are taking time to come back to. This time will pass and we will have bronzed clients walking out of our salons again. I’m going to ask clients to post selfies or comment on how their experience was tanning as I feel people need to know it’s back and how much it can transform your look. Worth a try.

Hey everyone I currently use Australian gold I love how it goes on smells and comes off it’s never patchy or scaly coming off , however I do need to add tanning drops into it to make it darker I now feel am spending a lot of money adding these drops and have been looking at another tan brand I like the sound of bondi sands but am not sure about the colours or if it comes off easily or if it goes patchy ,Iv tried to contact bondi sands but feel there customer service isn’t up to much as they have ignored 2 emails so far
any advice welcome 💓
Bondi sands is nice, I personally and professionally use Morrocan Tan, try the Morrocan Tan 14% for a dark tan. Beware any tan too dark for the skin can cause a patchy fade off, usually this can give a fake tan a bad rep but it's not the tan.

Latest posts

Back