Bondi Sands tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVBeauty

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been using Fake Bake professional tan for around 5 years now but was considering a change. I've looked into Bondi sands tan but I was wondering which one to get as even the fair - medium one looks quite dark in pictures? has anyone used it before?
TIA

I also would be interested in any feed back on Bondi Sands . Im currently looking to take in 2 different brands so was thinking St tropez and Crazy Angel. However Bondi just seems fresh to the Market.

I use it and love it. As soon as I said I’d stocked it I had more new clients solely down to the brand.
Dark and ultra dark aren’t as dark as I expected. Nowhere near as dark as the self tanning solutions.
I use ultra dark and liquid gold most of the time.
Colour really lasts and wear off is good

I use it and love it. As soon as I said I’d stocked it I had more new clients solely down to the brand.
Dark and ultra dark aren’t as dark as I expected. Nowhere near as dark as the self tanning solutions.
I use ultra dark and liquid gold most of the time.
Colour really lasts and wear off is good
hi im teying to purchase this tan to tey but cant find any were that sells the 1 litre of bondi samds x

hi im teying to purchase this tan to tey but cant find any were that sells the 1 litre of bondi samds x

I purchased it direct from bondi sands

Latest posts

Back