Bone Marror Donor - update

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharon Green

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have had my letter today informing me that I am not quite a complete match for giving my bone marrow :| . I am a little bit disappointed but hope that I will be a complete match one day.

Just thought those of you who sent all the good wishes back in February when I did the initial blood tests would like to know.

Sharon

sorry to hear that you did not match, best wishes for someday :D

Sharon Green said:
Hi All,

I have had my letter today informing me that I am not quite a complete match for giving my bone marrow :| . I am a little bit disappointed but hope that I will be a complete match one day.

Just thought those of you who sent all the good wishes back in February when I did the initial blood tests would like to know.

Sharon
hiya,
Sorry to hear you are not a match, maybe one day you will matched to somebody.

I was not a match for my husbands nephew that saddly passed away , so i am hoping that i can be a match for someone oneday and be able to give them such a precious gift.

I have a great saying that i say over and over alot to myself "he who has health, is rich and doesn't know it"
Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back