Boob Jobs!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitterxdust

Reaction score
Hi everybody

im just wondering has anyone on here had a breast augmentation/implants/boob job?
im asking because im hoping to have mine done asap! its not booked yet as im still going through the consultation stage...and im currenty working part time..well one day a week at oasis clothes store which unfortunatly wont pay for the op yet.
so hoping to get this new job ive applied for which will give me at least 28hrs a week. not full time but better than 4 hours a week..if i get declined for a loan - which i kinda expect - i will have to saaavee boooo.

ive been on a few consults just in the manchester area and got another one on monday at MYA clinic in manchester

My stats are
5ft6
10ish stone
28'' ribcage
32c/34b - want to be 32e/ 34dd
been recommended 340/380 for 32d/dd but decided i want 32e so im going to see what MR MAHDI recommends on Monday probably be more like 410/525 cant wait to try sizers on!

Anybody whos had a BA it will be nice to hear from you :)

x
dancegirl2.gif
x

I don't know how to add a link, but if you search boob job you will see this has been discussed at length! Hth's x

oo thankyou :hug:

I don't want you to take any offence but unless your going for the Jordan look and want serious backache for the rest of your life, at 5ft6 I'd be seriously reconsidering the size you want.
I'm 5ft11 and have an e cup naturally.
I go to a chiropractor regularly to get an adjustment because of the pain between my shoulder blades and the pain I get in the chest when not wearing a bra, it feels like I'm having a heart attack.
Having big boobs puts a lot of stress on your body so really think about the size you want because you could be lining up for some serious pain afterwards as your body tries to cope with the size.
Whatever the surgeon recommends re size, he does this for a living and knows what will suit your body so you really need to take notice of what he says.

I don't know how to add a link, but if you search boob job you will see this has been discussed at length! Hth's x
I know that it's a good idea to seach first on technical stuff like nails and treatments but different people have different personal experiences so maybe someone reading today will have something different to add that those that have added on previous thread. Things change all the time. Also, this is a forum.

hello
i had a breast reduction in march 2007 as my boobs were a 38f and now are a 38c it is the best thing i ever had done and dont regret it at all, i can now fit into nice tops and i look alot slimmer (still got the belly lol). i hated them and they caused alot of pain and back ache which i dont get now .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had the op and had 385cc thats given me a 32dd/32e from a small 32b, so Id be very careful how much what size you get! I have had a child so I didnt have much breast tissue to start with so I can imagine those who have more of their own breast tissue and go for the same size as mine would actually end up with much larger.

Also it depends if you are having placement over or under the muscle as you need more cc's if you are going under the muscle. My surgeon actually only implants 385cc as the biggest implants to stop people going too large, which is sensible as I wanted to be bigger at first but am glad he wouldnt do any bigger cos they are big enough!

you want to fill up your current size tops really apose to having to buy bigger to accomodate your boobs as the rest of you doesnt get any bigger does it. hths

Hi,new geeky chick!

I've had one! :)

My boy's have just turned 4 years old,i had mine done at Bupa in Norwich,go for as many consultations as you want just to make sure your ready!

Please feel free to ask any questions.:)

jes

I have had one too,after having my son I was left with empty little teabags.went from 34 b to 34f.yes I do regret going so big but one thing I dont suffer with is back ache.I should heve gone to a dd/e. I had mine done at the priory clinic in bham.also surprisingly I felt very little pain.I would prefer a boob job to a migrane anyday.Hth.xx

Iv sent you a pm xx

thankyou for your replies and respect everything that everyone has said :hug:

i do want to go to a 32e. Implanted breasts also appear smaller than natural breasts so i doubt they will 'look' like a e cup
if i come out with a 32dd/32e then im not too bothered being a tad smaller than that but ideally would love to come out of the op at 32e.

i am so sure that is the size i want is, i have been living with that size breasts for nearly 3 years now because i have these breastforms which fill a 32e la senza bra sometimes 32dd bra and wear them every single day.

im even taking them to my consultation with me tomorrow so the surgeon knows in size under clothes what i am aiming for. aswell as taking piccies.

Its just a matter of if the surgeon is able to fit them in and be safe isnt it.

i have felt the forms and compared weight to implants and they are actually heavier than the implants which is good. i dont ever get back ache which is also good..
think im just used to the weight of them hehe
and i have gotten used to them really quickly.

x
280.gif
x

t
i am so sure that is the size i want is, i have been living with that size breasts for nearly 3 years now because i have these breastforms which fill a 32e la senza bra sometimes 32dd bra and wear them every single day.
x
280.gif
x

Just to warn you I can't fit into La senza bras as the ones in my size (the biggest they sell) are too small-I think they are smaller than they say they are!

well they are suposed to be smaller sizes i think.

i know there is a chance i will end up bigger or smaller but have decided i would rather be bigger than smaller, surgeons cant guarentee the exact cup size - even if i take a bra into them, they just try their hardest at getting what you want.

So excited now for tomorrow now i cant wait to get a professional opinion.
i will be abit gutted if he says max 340/380 :cry:

Jordan was a FF and they looked so huge because she was SO SO skinny,
but i have curves my waist is 25" and my hips are 41" so i feel they will porportinate me out alot more than i am now.

if i am smaller than i expect to me i will just feel like i have wasted my money abit.
the biggest la senza do is an f cup. So you must be HUGE!
im not sure if you have told me but did you have a ba?
what size are you normally - in other brands?

i think i will be happy with a large 32dd cup/small 32e if a large 32e would look silly.
x

Hi,

Slightly off topic, but thought I'd share my thoughts.

I have got 34E boobs, but they are sagging a bit :cry: So I've always thought that when I have the money, I'll have a boob job just to get them back to where they should be.

A couple of weeks ago I had the privilege to feel a ladies boobs who had a boob job (don't ask !) :lol: :lol:

Even though they looked amazing (you could tell they were fake though), they felt so very weird.

It really felt like a balloon that had been filled with water to the maximum. It didn't feel like a natural breast at all.

That for me was quite off-putting and I've reconsidered my stance on them.

They look good, but feel weird :lol:

Marlise

i would love to have a boob job but i am way too scared

good luck i hope it goes well and you are happy with the results

mine dont feel weird!!!!!I promise no one (there hasnt been that many honest!!:eek:) has ever guessed my boobs are not real.I really feel that if you go with a good surgeon(I did he was fab) he will give you good,natural(if thats the look you desire) pair of real like boobs!My surgeon did me,my sister and 4 of our friends.I asked to go as big as poss without them looking fake and that is excactly what I got.:hug:

Hi,

Slightly off topic, but thought I'd share my thoughts.

I have got 34E boobs, but they are sagging a bit :cry: So I've always thought that when I have the money, I'll have a boob job just to get them back to where they should be.

A couple of weeks ago I had the privilege to feel a ladies boobs who had a boob job (don't ask !) :lol: :lol:

Even though they looked amazing (you could tell they were fake though), they felt so very weird.

It really felt like a balloon that had been filled with water to the maximum. It didn't feel like a natural breast at all.

That for me was quite off-putting and I've reconsidered my stance on them.

They look good, but feel weird :lol:

Marlise

mine dont feel weird!!!!!I promise no one (there hasnt been that many honest!!:eek:) has ever guessed my boobs are not real.I really feel that if you go with a good surgeon(I did he was fab) he will give you good,natural(if thats the look you desire) pair of real like boobs!My surgeon did me,my sister and 4 of our friends.I asked to go as big as poss without them looking fake and that is excactly what I got.:hug:

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend, just sharing my experience :hug:

You could see they were fake because they were perfectly round and pert. They didn't look hideous, or way out big or anything, it was just that even the youngest of pert breasts don't look so perfect. I would guess she was a D, maybe a DD cup.

I just didn't like the feel of them, like I said, they felt like balloons that were filled with water. I had a good feel (god, I sound like a perv :lol:), but she was OK with it and to be honest, I was intrigued.

Maybe you get different types of inplants that feel different ....

Marlise

In my honest opinion i think that you shud stick with ur natural breasts, much sexier.

if i am smaller than i expect to me i will just feel like i have wasted my money abit.
the biggest la senza do is an f cup. So you must be HUGE!
im not sure if you have told me but did you have a ba?
what size are you normally - in other brands?

i think i will be happy with a large 32dd cup/small 32e if a large 32e would look silly.
x

No I haven't had an augmentation I am 5ft 6 a size 12 on the rest of my body and a 14-16 on my boobs and my breast size is naturally a 34f in other ranges.

I actually find Katie Price (Jordans) bra range from Freemans is the only bra that fits me properly. The la senza bras 34f didn't even fit 2/3 or my boobs in!!!

I am I would say the largest boob size a size 12 could live comfortably with but when I wear a low cut top my boobs are a very obvious feature and I could quite happily be slightly smaller and still busty! Just to give you some idea! I can't wear tops that don't have a v-neck or low scoop neck or I look very top heavy. It can make you look fatter than you are when you have larger boobs.:hug: I find it difficult to get tops to fit unless they are streatchy and buying a dress can be a nightmare! Please keep proportion in mind. You sound like you have a healthy pair of boobs and I wouldn't change them!!!

Last edited:
I've always had enormous chesticles and am considering a reduction. Funny how we always want what we haven't got!

Latest posts

Back