Boogie night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

islandnails

Reaction score
Hello

A client called and asked if i could do 'some fancy french tips' for her for a wedding next wk.

So i thought i'll try out my boogie nights to make some styles ahead, but it didn't work. I don't know if my brush was too dry or what. It just caked up. It would settle on the nail.

What do you think???? Oh pls help.

Thanks so much.

Ezflow does need to be a sligtly wetter ratio than some systems.
Who are you trained with?
Also if it was particullaly hot that day then it will set really quickly! due to evaporation.
Is this the first time you have used your boogie nights?

The ratio for Boogie nights does need to be more wet than other systems. Try changing your ratio next time.

Nidia

islandnails said:
Hello

A client called and asked if i could do 'some fancy french tips' for her for a wedding next wk.

So i thought i'll try out my boogie nights to make some styles ahead, but it didn't work. I don't know if my brush was too dry or what. It just caked up. It would settle on the nail.

What do you think???? Oh pls help.

Thanks so much.

which boogie night collection were you using?
the walk of fame (the more intense glitter) or the dare to be dazzling?

from what you've said it sounds like you mite need to work slightly wetter, are you using q monomer or another traditonal monomer?

please feel free to pm me if you need more help

Jess
xox

Thanks so much ladies.

I'm using EZflow monomer. I've tried with EZflow & yes it's the first time i've used my boogie night glitters.

Sparklepink said:
which boogie night collection were you using?
the walk of fame (the more intense glitter) or the dare to be dazzling?

from what you've said it sounds like you mite need to work slightly wetter, are you using q monomer or another traditonal monomer?

please feel free to pm me if you need more help

Jess
xox

I'm trained with EZflow.

NoticeableNails said:
Ezflow does need to be a sligtly wetter ratio than some systems.
Who are you trained with?
Also if it was particullaly hot that day then it will set really quickly! due to evaporation.
Is this the first time you have used your boogie nights?

both boogie nights collections are based in a polymer powders and working with the dare to be dazzling will be the same as they are based in either truly white, pink or clear powders
with the walk of fame collection as the glitters are so intense you will need to work slightly wetter
hth

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back