Boogie Nights question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caqt4u2nv

Reaction score
I'm so excited I just received my first Ez flow Boogie Night Kit and I can't wait to get started! I have a question though... are the powders ready to use or do i still have to mix clear into it?

They are ready to use mate x

Thanks!!! Here I go... wish me luck!:Scared:

Luck!:green:
Glad you managed to get them!
:)

Luck!:green:
Glad you managed to get them!
:)
Oh Gosh thanks a lot and I'm so sorry once again for the incident with my other post... not my intention to start all that. I was just asking a question trying to get information, i mean I thought that was what this site is all about right? Anyhow i really appreciate your help. :hug:

Oh Gosh thanks a lot and I'm so sorry once again for the incident with my other post... not my intention to start all that. I was just asking a question trying to get information, i mean I thought that was what this site is all about right? Anyhow i really appreciate your help. :hug:

Hey no problem it was all sorted in the end so no worries. glad you managed to get them. Have fun with them:)

Hun you did nothing wrong. Show some pics when you do them. What collection(s) did you get there are all fab and great for different things. I love you can use them with different monomers with no problems

Good luck have fun playing :)

Bet you can't wait to get started with your Boogie Nights Powders......I am just home from a Design Day working with all the coloured powders and glitter powders EzFlow have to offer :eek:
So I know you will have fun working with your Kit...whichever one it is.

P.S: I loved your other thread....it brought out so much helpful information for everyone.

Hi where do you get Boogie Nights form?

I ordered Boogie Nights earthstones collections. I love the colors. I have only used Onyx. Because I havent had much time to play with them. The only color acrylics I've used before is Tammy Taylors and its so different. A little of Ez Flow goes a long way. I'm looking forward to this weekend, to have enough time to get to the rest of the colors. I will try to post pictures but i dont think i'm brave enough yet.:Scared:

Have you tried Rainbow Candy colours they are my fav especially grape soda n bubble gum there just divine x x

wanting to add to the fun !! "time to shine" boogie nights a new collection is about to appear soon. This will be perfect for the xmas season, i have not seen touched or played with it yet, will let you know what the colours are like when i do!!
Bet you can't wait to get started with your Boogie Nights Powders......I am just home from a Design Day working with all the coloured powders and glitter powders EzFlow have to offer :eek:
So I know you will have fun working with your Kit...whichever one it is.

P.S: I loved your other thread....it brought out so much helpful information for everyone.

wanting to add to the fun !! "time to shine" boogie nights a new collection is about to appear soon. This will be perfect for the xmas season, i have not seen touched or played with it yet, will let you know what the colours are like when i do!!

OOOHHHHH, please tell me more, another collection!!!!! I have all the others and love them, i can't wait to see some more new ones.

WHEN! WHEN! WHEN!

OOOHHHHH, please tell me more, another collection!!!!! I have all the others and love them, i can't wait to see some more new ones.

WHEN! WHEN! WHEN!
Probably available in the UK in January! Also coloured Gel It! gels Angel/Devil coming our way soon!

Probably available in the UK in January! Also coloured Gel It! gels Angel/Devil coming our way soon!

Funnily enough it is the Devil ones I prefer!!!!!:twisted:

hi ya, i am working from home after taking 2 years out to have my daughter, i used to have my own unit previously but now moved area and am working from home i have jsut rebranded with ezflow and am so into all the 3d stuff and glitter colourfades ect, done a lot of practicing but havent done on any clients just doing normal nails at min, i want to do a display of nails but dont want to make it too difficult to begin with, have earthstone collec, walk of fame, time to shine collec at mo, can you suggest a few colour fades that go well to gether? or suggestions as just need to throw myself into it, doing my beauty therapy but my heart is in nails now, so good to of found my neiche finally and to be getting back to work but need to build my confidence with the more advanced stuff, any suggestions would be fabxxxx

Latest posts

Back