Boogie on down!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo Jo

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, I've just put one of the pics going in Prof Nails next month in my gallery, they are Ezflow Boogie Nights Mel Rose tips using precision tips, far from perfect but my best shot! I asked Ant Buckley and Geeg their valuable opinions so I know how to improve for next time! J xx

958geek1-med.jpg

Well Jo-Jo i love the colour its fab :cool:
Well done

They are really nice Jo Jo. Well done you for having a go & submitting a pic for the mag. Is the finish smooth as ones I've done with glitter dust are a bit scaggy & not as nice.

Sonia

these are gorgeous

hey do you need to put a layer of clear over the boogie night or creative metro powders prior to buffing ?

kx

princessmowgli said:
They are really nice Jo Jo. Well done you for having a go & submitting a pic for the mag. Is the finish smooth as ones I've done with glitter dust are a bit scaggy & not as nice.

Sonia

Hi Sonia!

I always put a layer of clear l&p over glitter so as not to file into it and get those rough bits!

J xx

oh they are lovely , really nice colour , well done missus

Hey these are lovely! Well done!

they are loverly - how do you go about having a pic submitted to the mags (i get scratch mag?)

They're lovely Jo, that's one of my favourite Boogie Nights powders!

I love your nails, they are excellent. i strive to get smiles like that, so don't knock yours they look great to me lovey.

Peter Pan said:
they are loverly - how do you go about having a pic submitted to the mags (i get scratch mag?)

Hi there!

Well it came about by my original rant about Professional Nails to be honest, Kathryn very kindly contacted me and asked if by way of an apology I would like to do the next Tech Talk feature, it's been very exciting! J xx

They look great. Will look out for them in the next proffesional nails mag. Well done!! :lol:

Jo Jo said:
Hi Geeks, I've just put one of the pics going in Prof Nails next month in my gallery, they are Ezflow Boogie Nights Mel Rose tips using precision tips, far from perfect but my best shot! I asked Ant Buckley and Geeg their valuable opinions so I know how to improve for next time! J xx

These are gorgeous Jo - great job! Really looking forward to seeing your feature in the mag.

they are fab Jo :)
i love mel rose its one of my favs from the walk of fame collection- it looks really nice with Cham-pages theater which is a pale gold glitter acrylic too
look forward to seeing it prof nails

Jess
xox

Wow these are great, you should be very proud of them.. Well done..

They are awesome!! I never have thought of using the boogie nights over the precison tip. I usually do my own smile lines, but that looks great. I have used the dare to be dazzaling collection over the precision tip though. Good job!

Nidia

They are terrific Jo! Boogie Nights are definitely on my shopping list now. Well done xx

Thank you everyone for your kind comments, judging your own work is soooo hard, I'm my own worst critic and I'm never happy 100% so it's good to know they are not rubbish! J xx

They look so pretty!! Well done. You really shouldn't put your work down, it's really very good. You're an inspiration to me to work hard & one day get work like that into a magazine myself. Us newer geeks look up to geeks like you x

wow, they are fab! i really love that colour, can you replicate it with creatives colours by mixing them? shame you are in bolton, as i would be coming straight round for a set on myself!!!!!!

well done on the feature aswell,
i will be looking out for it.

lots of love
beck

Latest posts

Back