Book keeping online

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurachicgeek

Reaction score
Hi all,
About to open a rented salon room next month. I'm mobile now and so far I've used a book to make appointments and excel for all my incomings and outgoings. Just wanted to know if there's an app or something online that puts it all together for you so you can see how much you've taken for the day. How they paid ect.
Iv

Sorry didn't finish.
I've had a look on izettle app and they can keep a tally on things if you enter in your cash payments aswel as your card payments.
Also on a tread for izettle there's some good advice to try CCS which are cheaper.
Just wanted to know if there something out there that can put all info together as you go?
I hope this makes sense. Look forward to your responses :)

I use https://mybrightbook.com/ to do my accounts online and then I can export the information to spreadsheets to print & keep.

It's free and easy to use.

Theres a few available mostly paid like quickbooks but a good free one is wave accounting just google it

Thank you kindly for your responses I'm now going to check them out! :D

I'm just looking at these and i find it so confusing and complicated bearing in mind I'm home based salon and part mobile, i just need in and out - not all these invoice and client and bank statements etc

We use KashFlow. From £5 a month. Unlike software like sage you can edit any mistakes you make easily. It's very easily friendly and it can do payroll too.

If you enter your hmrc details and like it to the gateway you can submit your business tax returns at a click of a button! It does everything for you.

I'm just looking at these and i find it so confusing and complicated bearing in mind I'm home based salon and part mobile, i just need in and out - not all these invoice and client and bank statements etc

Hi Tina

I work for www.hivesalonsoftware.co.uk we might be able to help our system is not just an accounts package it will help you with all your management, best this our prices start at just £2.50 per week.
If you fancy a FREE demo just message me back.

Kind regards

Kim

Latest posts

Back