Book recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxAmyxx

Reaction score
Any book recommendations? Nothing sad please x

Jodie picoult is amazing but for a nice easy happy ready Sophie kingsella, Rebecca chance or Jackie Collins xx

The wolf of Wall Street. Couldn't put it down!

The wolf of Wall Street. Couldn't put it down!

I abandoned that one. Couldn't get into it.
Liked the hacker series by Meredith Wild.

The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak bit strange and it has sad bits, but a great read.
A thousand splendid suns, by Khaled Hosseini s another thought provoking read
or a good series of books
The First ladies detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith, so well written and descriptive I think I've actually been to Botswana!

Or if you like crime thrillers then anything by Harlen Coben. I read 3 of his books on my weeks holiday alternating between non crime books!

Amy, perhaps you should say what genre you like, otherwise everyone just posts up their own preferences.
Goodreads is a great site to join. You tick and rate the books you've read, and it matches you up with similar readers, and suggests books that they've liked, and you've not read. I've found loads that way. There's also discussions, and reviews on there.

A Salon Affair by D A Latham is very good...

I'm recuperating from an operation and couldn't put it down!

I downloaded it from Amazon.

I loved Harry Potter etc also liked Gone Girl although it was predictable.

Haven't read in a long time, Gone Girl has been the most recent boom I've read and A Shade Of Vampire.

I finished Salon Affair in a day, it was very good. I just wish it was longer! Can't have too much of a good thing.

The game of thrones books are very good. Hard to get into, you have to really pay attention or you get lost off so not very relaxing. Sophie Kinsellas books are all really cheerful and funny. The call the midwife books are really good. I could go on for ages, I love reading! :)

Salon affair is brill. I also finished it in a day I couldn't put it down, well worth a read.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Sophie kinsella is great, I love the shopaholic series! Jenny Colgan has really cute books such as meet me at the cupcake cafe and the beach street bakery which are. Or Celia aherns new one how to fall in love is good too :) I love a good book!

You'll all get your wrists slapped for mentioning a banned book!

The beauty shop of Kabul, a thousand splendid suns , Rebecca chance writes good books I could go on I used to read all the time :)

Latest posts

Back