Booked Creative Conversion at last!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmajt

Shopaholic Geek
Reaction score
Well i've finally done it, after much umming and ahhing and general dithering, I've booked on the L&P conversion at Leicester on the 4th May.

Managed to get my model to book a days leave (bless her), so now it's all systems go.

It's taken me ages to get round to it, keep chickening out and thinking i'm not good enough, but if i don't start somewhere i'll never get any better eh!

Was severly tempted to convert to another brand not so long ago, but after thinking about how much i'd podded out on Creative products so far it seem daft to try and sell them and start from scratch with another brand.

Just a few questions though,

1, What will i need to take with me?

2, Can i take my model with me at 10 am or will she have to just turn up at 1pm?

3, What do i wear? (i've got my white dress from when i did my VCTC at college, but i get the distinct feeling it fits a bit to snug at the mo. Was thinking of cutting it down and turning it into a tunic with a pair of black trouser, does that sound about right??)

4, Anything else i need to know?

Any answers to the above questions greatfully received.

Thanks a bunch

Hi,

In the Academy folio it says that for the L&P (Retention+? Induction you must dress professionally, take a passport sized photo of yourself if it is your 1st course with creative, a model with natural nails and your usual tools of the trade.

Hope this helps.

BTW - dressing professionally is no jeans or trainers. You do not have to wear uniform.

Thanks Anna for the prompt reply, i think i'll just dress smart then.

Hi, I did my conversion at Loughton and I wore a white blouse and black trousers. My model arrived at 10'o'clock but some did get there at 10 and waited outside in reception. I took things like tip cutters, cuticle pusher, dusting brush etc, you get powder, liquid, brush, scrubfresh, files, couple of lint free pads, cuticle remover, solar oil (probably other stuff too that ive forgotten!) in your kit. Hth x

Aspirations said:
Hi, I did my conversion at Loughton and I wore a white blouse and black trousers. My model arrived at 10'o'clock but some did get there at 10 and waited outside in reception. I took things like tip cutters, cuticle pusher, dusting brush etc, you get powder, liquid, brush, scrubfresh, files, couple of lint free pads, cuticle remover, solar oil (probably other stuff too that ive forgotten!) in your kit. Hth x

Thanks Sherrie,

Think i'll take my model with me at 10am, it saves time faffing around later. I like the idea of a white blouse and black trousers - even got themin my wardrobe, so saves podding out more cash!

Latest posts

Back