Booked Flirties training with Kelly so excited

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nenee

Reaction score
Hi there

I've booked Flirties eyelash training with Kelly from Manchester on 2o th June I'm so excited

Just wondering if anyone else did the training and if you found it hard to use both hands when applying lashes :)

So I don't feel like its only me ;-)

I know I'm going to get fab training with Kelly, I just hope I can master it as I'm so excited to do the lashes

Nenee

Haha just seen this you will be fine those hands will soon be lashing away. It's like anything it takes a little bit of practice and you will then have your own way of holding your tweezers and applying the lashes. See you in a few weeks x

Haha just seen this you will be fine those hands will soon be lashing away. It's like anything it takes a little bit of practice and you will then have your own way of holding your tweezers and applying the lashes. See you in a few weeks x

Hi Hun

I didn't want to text you again cause iv text you a million times already and don't want to hound u cause I know u have a baby etc :)

Thanks for replying though :hug:
X

Text away I don't mind. I'm sure there are lots of people in here that had a few problem to start its a great site for tips and stuff.

I trained with Kelly and its my busiest treatment the more you do the easier it gets!i love lashing!!good luck x

I trained with her too.

Took me a while to get going but now I love lashes, after my last lady today I was thinking it feels like a tricky jigsaw puzzle, very rewarding when all (or nearly all) the lashes have been done LOL!

S xx

I think il need to practice loads before il feel confident. Looking at eyelashes on you tube I think the tricky part is parting the lashes with my left hand and deciding on lashes and where to our them on different types of clients without them looking like spiders legs :)

Nenee

Just out of interest how much is the eyelash training??????????:smack:

Ive just booked my training on the 7th august with Luisa, I cant wait!

Is there any difference between flirties eyelash producs and lash perfect, if so can anyone tell me what iit is please.

Lash Perfect or Flirties, you guys use them everyday and I am a newbie, what do u suggest.

Please help me make a decision

xx

Is there any difference between flirties eyelash producs and lash perfect, if so can anyone tell me what iit is please.

Lash Perfect or Flirties, you guys use them everyday and I am a newbie, what do u suggest.

Please help me make a decision

xx

If you want i can get you in touch with the Flirties trainer for a chat so you can get a better feeling?

Hi ya

I did my training with flirties and feel I made the right decision. The glue is fab and iv only just done my 2 nd set and love doing them, my friends are over the moon with their eyelashes and they lasted really well..

I can't recommend Flirties enough ;-)

I thought I had an allergy to the glue but I took an antihistamine and was fine so hopefully il be ok
;-)

Latest posts

Back