Booking system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lmread988

nail ninja
Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone knew of a good app that I could have on my ipad/Phone for an appointment system? Iv recently gone mobile and trying to get to grips with appointment times, addresses, numbers and I feel like I'm carrying around a library of books!
I'm a mobile nail technician used to working in a salon so trying to get in a routine of time slots for clients as I have set up time too.
Also does anyone tell there family where they are for the day? My husband is worried about me travelling around to strangers houses

Just wondered if anyone knew of a good app that I could have on my ipad/Phone for an appointment system? Iv recently gone mobile and trying to get to grips with appointment times, addresses, numbers and I feel like I'm carrying around a library of books!
I'm a mobile nail technician used to working in a salon so trying to get in a routine of time slots for clients as I have set up time too.
Also does anyone tell there family where they are for the day? My husband is worried about me travelling around to strangers houses
Ovatu. £15 a month and all the info is there. It's free to start to see how you get on but there's free advice if you need help. Once you pay, you can have an app on your phone, computer etc so your husband could actually see where you are. All the data is securely backed up as well. A great product x

I use setmore.

I use Ovatu as well. It's brilliant! + you get a free 30day trial x

Another vote for Ovatu!

I started the free trial today. It's looking very good!
Ovatu. £15 a month and all the info is there. It's free to start to see how you get on but there's free advice if you need help. Once you pay, you can have an app on your phone, computer etc so your husband could actually see where you are. All the data is securely backed up as well. A great product x

Latest posts

Back