Boost

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debs

Reaction score
Is it me or does anyone else have trouble with getting boost out of the bottle with the Fabric# range????????
I try and squeeze the bottle gently but end up with a shaky hand because the bottle doesn`t squeeze and the liquid doesn`t want to come out

Hi Debbie

No you are not the only one!! I did raise this with Geek a while ago and he did say he would pass the comments on. He did also mention that there didn't appear to be any problems with the bigger bottles - I take it you have the trial kit like me.

Anyway, in the meantime we'll just have to build up the muscles in our little ol' fingers :D

Dellie

i use the larger bottles and have no problem at all getting it out of the bottle

:D

The problem is with the packaging for the small containers. Because the packaging has to be very specific, the bottles are very thick. The smaller bottles are just too thick and short... therefore making it a bit more work to get out of the container.
This is an issue marketing is looking into and hopefully can find another solution (though I know it is very difficult to do so).
In the meantime... turn the negative into a positive.

When not applying Fabric#, you can do thigh presses with it and look like Arnold Schwatzeneger in about 2 weeks. :D

Toodles.

The Nail Geek said:
When not applying Fabric#, you can do thigh presses with it and look like Arnold Schwatzeneger in about 2 weeks. :D

Toodles.

lol sam i can see them all now doing that :D :D

My solution was to get the larger bottle and then I topped it up with the smaller one so I didn't waste any at all.

geeg said:
My solution was to get the larger bottle and then I topped it up with the smaller one so I didn't waste any at all.

Definitely gonna do that, thanks........
As for building up my thighs, if I put that ickle bottle between my thighs it`ll never be seen again........keep it clean peeps......I meant too much blubber there

i had this problem so i phoned cnd and was told not to squeeze between your fingers( like holding a pen ,kind of) but to wrap your index finger (if thats the one next to thumb :oops: ) round bottle so bottle is between middle and index with thumb on top of bottle :shock: and you can gently squeeze it out easily :D :D .no more hurting fingers.

sounds complicated but its so easy and works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back