Boosting business during week days!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popart

Reaction score
Is it just me or is anyone else feeling the pinch since January? Valentines was a bit quieter than last year and sometimes I think Im wasting money being in the salon!
Does anyone have any tips or tricks for week days? My Fridays and Saturdays are my best days, but hate being bored! I even find myself knocking down prices :S cant win!
I am starting a threading course soon and looked up on the HD eyebrow course which I will def be starting.

help

I decided for the quite months in Jan and feb i would put on a half price dermalogica facial. Normally we charge £40 so for £20 it appealed to many women and men who had never even been to a beauty salon. We have been busy doing these facials and at the same time selling a brow and lip wax and products. It worked out very well for us. Maybe you could offer something similar. As for the HD brows I would not waste your money doing the course if you already know how to tint and wax. Good luck .

Latest posts

Back