Bootylicious

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xlaurax

Reaction score
what do u all think of this as the name for my business? BOOTYLICIOUS?? i wanted just 'booty' but as u all probly know its the name of the salon on eastenders.

or... does it sound cheap? if i ever have my own salon i want 2 do elemis products as thats what ive trained in so do u think the 2 go or not, i think it may clash a little? as elemis is o'naturel and quite posh , and, bootylicious... isnt?? let me know!! xxx :) :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer Beautylicious :)

Although I think you are right, you need to consider what you would like to call your salon, when you get it ;)

I do like it but i don't think the older end of the market would feel invited with that as a name, but its great if you only want the younger end of the market hth

Although I think you are right, you need to consider what you would like to call your salon, when you get it ;)

i like beautylicious

very nice

I really like Zo Zo's suggestion too.

A really catchy name .... well done Zoe for the suggestion.

I like both tbh but the beautylicious properly explains what you are so would probably go with that one.

I think you should check that their not aready registered, I think they may well be.

what do u all think of this as the name for my business? BOOTYLICIOUS?? i wanted just 'booty' but as u all probly know its the name of the salon on eastenders.

or... does it sound cheap? if i ever have my own salon i want 2 do elemis products as thats what ive trained in so do u think the 2 go or not, i think it may clash a little? as elemis is o'naturel and quite posh , and, bootylicious... isnt?? let me know!! xxx :) :hug:
I think it sounds cheap and not really in keeping with Elemis.
beautylicious yes bootylicious no, reminds me of half naked bouncing bums.:lol:

I think it sounds cheap and not really in keeping with Elemis.
beautylicious yes bootylicious no, reminds me of half naked bouncing bums.:lol:

totally agree...i have my 11 year old singing "shake my booty"...asked what that was she answered...bum!!!!...i dont even think it should be in songs...i hate the name booty so beautyliious is perfect...well done zoe xx

Beautylicious is great. Go with that me thinks xxx

Don't like "booty" - to me it sounds tacky and reminds me of a car boot sale lol

Like beautylicious

Are you going to be mobile or in a salon/home based hun?

the more i hear it the more i dont like it!! how strange, i was in love with it the other day! well i do mobile now as well as work in a salon (but im still on maternity at the mo) but im hoping 2 get a salon of my own someday soon, maby it wont b called bootylicious after all! i like funky but cant have funky if im going 2 do elemis, itll have 2 b more chic. maby if i ever have a hir salon that can be funky :lol: thanks evryone xx

I agree with the others, Beautylicious is a much better option. You want to appeal to a wide market sector and Beautylicious does this, whereas Bootylicious doesn't! You might want something funky, but in a business world you need to consider who your clients might be and try to appeal to them. If your town is choc full of lovely young things who "shake their booty" at the weekends and you don't want anyone over the age of about 30 in your salon then go with it! Otherwise I'd steer clear. :lol:

Good luck with it!

Latest posts

Back