Botox and fillers help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your thoughts Coco - you're right - best to leave these things in the hands of professionals.

Researching this has been so interesting!

I didn't realise how many people would like to be able to administer botox.

Ive decided to set up a botox business, just seems too good an opportunity to miss seeing as I'm a Qualified Nurse : )

Work in A&E so have lots of hands on experience dealing with life threatening allergic reactions as well as years of experience injecting intravenously, subcutaneously and intramuscularly as well as teaching injecting techniques to other qualified medical professionals.

Im degree trained so will do Post Grad Aesthetic Medicine at University - so excited!

Im on my way to being an ANP so the V300 is on the horizon anyway - once Im a prescriber Im laughing!

Love nursing with a passion so will continue putting my heart & soul into my day job, will be very exciting to help people aesthetically too & make some (lots lol) of money.

Thanks xx

You've got a great opportunity to get into this grab it with open arms!!
Do whatever it takes to get yourself licensed and you'll have a healthy turnaround
I always used to ask my practitioner if she ever gets the urge when she's bored to jab herself and she was very firm telling me it's not a joking matter. They take it all very seriously.

I'd recommend joining the BACN if you want to go down that route, they are heavily involved in the qualifications and good practice side.

Are you a member?

No. I'm a beauty therapist, these are aesthetic treatments. They're going to become very heavily regulated.

Latest posts

Back