Botox anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luxury Beauty

Reaction score
Hiya everyone

I know a Doctor who offers Botox to patients as there is a demand for it in Milton Keynes. hes come to me asking me if he could rent out my room for 1 day a month giving botox to clients who wish it. i know there is a demand for it in London but i dont know how i would go about advertising for it as i work from home. This Doctor is fully trained and has the appropriate insurance for this sort of procedure.

Does anyone else offer this whether in London or in the UK? If so is it as popular as people are making out? Is it worth me renting out my room to him and also getting the clients in for him?

Any help would be great!
Lima
x

Hey

My personal opinon is that botox kind of contradicts what we as skin therapists are trying to do. I personally promote healthy skin care with a good routine to get younger looking skin.

It depends what your personal opinons on botox are?

Becki xxx

I have the company Collengenics (sp) signed up to work from my salon but i haven't had any takers yet.
I have these because a salon a few doors from me offers botox but with a dodgy doctor who shows no qualifications or insurance, he just expects you to take him at his word.
I would do a survey with your clients to see what they think and to find out how popular it would be.

I've recently done some advertising for a salon to introduce Botox to their clients. They did an open evening with FREE consultations to decide whether or not there was a market for Botox in the area.

She had a great response... so will be offering the service from now on.

Hope this helps x:rolleyes:

Hiya everyone

I know a Doctor who offers Botox to patients as there is a demand for it in Milton Keynes. hes come to me asking me if he could rent out my room for 1 day a month giving botox to clients who wish it. i know there is a demand for it in London but i dont know how i would go about advertising for it as i work from home. This Doctor is fully trained and has the appropriate insurance for this sort of procedure.

Does anyone else offer this whether in London or in the UK? If so is it as popular as people are making out? Is it worth me renting out my room to him and also getting the clients in for him?

Any help would be great!
Lima
x

Hi Lima :green:

I would say, yes, botox is a popular treatment. A lot of dermatologists (and other speciality doctors and nurses) have gone completely cosmetic in recent years due to the popularity of botox and similar treatments.

As far as it being 'worth it' for you....you are totally the judge of that! Obviously he will pay you a set fee or a percentage for renting out your room. Perhaps give it a go on a trial period to see how it goes, explain this to him clearly - I'm sure he would also like to see how much custom he will get before committing himself.

Good luck!

Botox is big business and I have a few clients that have had it done,fab results I must say.

I'm not sure how you intend to market this as the Dr will be working from your house.Maybe it's better for him to sort out his own advertising,although obviously you could incorporate his treatments into your advertising should it be a long term arrangement.

Pamper parties(botox parties)seem to be big business.Good luck.xx:green:

Hiya,

It's one of the best add on to your business

You may need to do some reasearch working from home..I'm not sure on that one.

But try this..
regular visits from a Doctor Specializes in treatment of fine lines and wrinkles using muscle relaxant.
Facial Rejuvenation using injectable methods etc etc

The Dr should give you loads of info on these treatments, you can not advertise the word (botox) and some company's will not allow you to print facial rejuvenation.

try wigmore medical group london W1..they are one of the best in my opinion

Check out the work from Dr first..request some before and after pics
check out his training certs etc..and who he trained with

any probs give me a shout

Jennyxx

Advanced Beauty Clinic - Warwickshire

The local community nurse in our town is now offering Botox & restylane treatments at my salon one night per month. I get a fee on a 'per customer' basis and I've already had some Restylane to my nasolabial lines - great results and not as painful as I thought it might be. Can't speak personally about Botox, but everyone I've spoken to about it has rave reviews.
I think that this is a fab side line, can work side-by side with my business and, so long as the professional holds a recognised qualification and is confident (and proficient) - I see no probs. They will have their own insurance and should only ask you to put up a poster or recommend them if your clients are curious.
How many clients, before a facial, ask if the beautician can perform a facelift/ iron out the wrinkles/ do liposuction ? :rolleyes:
It's nice to have an alternative standing by in the wings.
Accept it.
It's gonna be here for a long time............

I have the company Collengenics (sp) signed up to work from my salon but i haven't had any takers yet.
I have these because a salon a few doors from me offers botox but with a dodgy doctor who shows no qualifications or insurance, he just expects you to take him at his word.
I would do a survey with your clients to see what they think and to find out how popular it would be.

Hi i also use this company just one day a month and its been excellent so far few months in quite popular we see anythink between 6 to 8 clients per month and the month after and the one after that seem to get full quite quick.

If you want to offer this and your in the correct area i would say go for it just do you reasearch first.:)

Latest posts

Back