Botox clinic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelly!!

Reaction score
hi :)

ive just joined the forum and recentley just opened my first salon after years of working at home and mobile.

the problem is this i keep getting phone calls off reps and advertising companys etc the latest one i had was from a rep from a cosmetic surgury company who was the only one to cathc my attension and in a nut shell wants to come in to my salon once a month and hold a botox,acid peels and dermal fillers clinic and pay me a % does anyone do this or have any involvment with these types of clinics:confused:

many thanks

Yes..............I do. What would you like to know?

thanks!!

anythink and everythink that you may/should need to know. Also what company do you use.

I dont know too much about it, But dont you need to be registered under the healthcare commision when offering these sort of treatments in the salon? Or registered as a clinic?

well funny enough this is what my local council said and there is a large fee attached to this (£1000+) and when this rep came out she said no you dont have to and she had never had this question asked before???

this is the sort of conflicting comments i want to find out about before i commit to anythink.

thanks
kelly

I would get a doctor. A nurse is allowed to administer Botox but it has to be precribed by a doctor. If they have all of their insurance in place, they will have a license so youmay not need one but of course check it out.

They will like you to get a minimum number of clients and they'll give you a cut of what they take............usually 15% to 20%.

Anything else?

Hiya New Geek

Welcome, i work in Warwickshire feel free to ask any questions relating to this suject.

Nurses can do Botox fillers etc they do need to be governed by a
The Doctor will be the person who percribes the Botox and will need to do a mini consultaion with the client over the phone.
Fillers for lips etc can be purchased from a chemist(only if you are licenced to use it)

The Health Care Com will be asking all nurses who do injectables and also people like myself who do Semi-Permanent Make-up to register SOON.
The fees are around £1,500 per year and around £600-£900 for application

I'm looking into this myself at the moment
Ive just trained in IPL and i do permanent makeup

This is a good move for HCC...i hope this cuts out all the cowboys

Good Luck

Jenx

Advanced Beauty Clinic - Warwickshire

thanks for that jenny

do you go around other salons and hold clinics or do you work somewhere that does it ?

another thing is is popular in rural areas as we r quite rural and iam worried about getting the clients in and % wise the company have afford me 20% is that goo?

these are my first few questions

many thanks
kelly

Hi Kelly

You will expect around 20% com for botox & fillers
which is quite good

If you would like more info PM me
i dont do this treatment myself, but can give you loads on info on it.

I do permanennt makeup

Hi Pazzy

Not sure on this one, will look into it though

there are different fine line a wrinkle treatments that you can do as a Beauty therapist:
IPL facials
fillers(grey area not sure i would)
and a new technique i'm looking into using our permanent makeup equipment?
I'm looking into this one, i'll keep you posted

Jenx

The only time you need to register with the healthcare commission is if you do laser treatments. So there's no need for fillers and botox alone. I know that recently on GMTv they said beauticians can't do fillers. They could be injected into an artery and cause necrosis, where your skin dies and goes black- so best if a qualified medical person did it.:eek:

thanks for that i think my minds been made up now iam going to go ahead and let them open a clinic in my salon

many thanks
for eveyone who replied and helped me

:)

Latest posts

Back