Botox prescriber East Sussex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curran13

Reaction score
Hi I am a medically qualified Botox prescriber. I have been a doctor for 18 years and did a Cosmetics fellowship previously. I am looking to be a botox prescriber for a qualified, competent non-prescribing practitioner. I live in East Sussex, Pevensey and can travel this locality to do face to face consultations etc.

Please contact me via the site. Thanks Curran13

Hi I am a medically qualified Botox prescriber. I have been a doctor for 18 years and did a Cosmetics fellowship previously. I am looking to be a botox prescriber for a qualified, competent non-prescribing practitioner. I live in East Sussex, Pevensey and can travel this locality to do face to face consultations etc.

Hi I am looking for a Botox prescriber to prescribe for my clients
I’m qualified in Botox and Fillers and fully insured
Ive got a clinic within a salon in Hastings old town so I need to find someone local to come in and prescribe for my clients
Many Thanks
Cheryl

Hi I am looking for a Botox prescriber to prescribe for my clients
I’m qualified in Botox and Fillers and fully insured
Ive got a clinic within a salon in Hastings old town so I need to find someone local to come in and prescribe for my clients
Many Thanks
Cheryl

Hi can i contact you after the bank holiday when i am back from holiday?

Thanks Dulani

Hi,

Would you travel to west Kent area to prescribe?

Thank you

Hi. Are you still offering this service? I’m in Brighton.
many thanks
Sara

Hi. Are you still offering this service? I’m in Brighton.
many thanks
Sara

Just so you know, the OP has been absent since January this year, so may or may not respond.

Hi,
In am looking for a Botox prescriber for patients at a clinic in Heathfield, In am Dental hygienest and have my Diploma level 7 in injectable facial aesthetics.
Please feel free to contact me through salon geek or directly on 07545877549
Best wishes Natasha 😁

Hi can you subscribe me silikon 1000. Also how much does it cost x

Hi can i contact you after the bank holiday when i am back from holiday?

Thanks Dulani
Hi could you prescribe me silikon 1000. And how much does it cost?

Latest posts

Back